2021-2022 Cycle

First of all I want to say good luck to everyone applying this cycle!! I had a question about the Towson supplemental application and was wondering if anyone could help me? I saw there was a spot where you could upload a resume/essay/etc. Did anyone do this? I didn't see an essay prompt and I want to make sure I'm not being totally stupid, lol. And do we need to submit transcripts to Towson or not? I've seen conflicting info in different places. I emailed Towson to try and get an answer, but I thought if anyone here knew I could maybe save some time instead of waiting for Towson to reply!

19 hours ago, WinstonPA said:

A bit confused: Already submitted my CASPA email and waiting for the under review email. Do we need to apply to the graduate school and pay the $55 fee or do they send a secondary to certain people or both?

Thanks in advance 

After submitting CASPA, you wait until you receive an email from them asking you to submit the supplemental application. They only send the supplemental application to people who they are interviewing, and they send you specific instructions about what to submit and how to complete all of the parts.

16 minutes ago, AudreyA said:

Folks who have submitted their supplemental app., have you got any phone call to schedule your interview?

I’ve submitted my sup. app. about 3 weeks ago, but still waiting for the phone call.

Still waiting and came here to check about the same thing lol! I submitted the supplemental on 7/8/21 so I am going to give it the full 21 days then email them 

Just wanted to provide an update for those who have not heard since submitting the supplement - I emailed Sally Sawyers and she said they will call you once "Admissions is done with their part of the process" then we can expect to hear from them once interview process can start! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 7:29 PM, cola1717 said:

Just wanted to provide an update for those who have not heard since submitting the supplement - I emailed Sally Sawyers and she said they will call you once "Admissions is done with their part of the process" then we can expect to hear from them once interview process can start! 

Have you heard back yet? I also submitted my supplemental over 3 weeks ago and was wondering if I should email them too

• 4 weeks later...

I submitted my application on July 28th because I had to finish a medical terminology course prior to submitting my application. I have yet to receive any news from them other than a confirmation email. Anyone else here apply right before the August 1 deadline and heard back? I am hoping that it just takes longer, cause I see people who applied May and June who just got their supplemental in July. I was also under the impression this school was non rolling. Doesn't that mean they dont look at apps till after the deadline?

I received an invite for 10/15 as well! One question - does anyone have any insight on how to complete the drug screening and background check? My only experience is when a job sets it up for you to complete, I have never had to find a place on my own for both with a physician order or job requirement. Any tips would be helpful!