2021-2022 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

Application verified 5/12. Got an email stating the program received my application 5/16. Only noticed that I received an email from their department from checking my junk mail. So those of you who are waiting to receive an email from their department about receiving/reviewing your application, check your junk mail! 

23 hours ago, HanBan04 said:

Application verified 5/12. Got an email stating the program received my application 5/16. Only noticed that I received an email from their department from checking my junk mail. So those of you who are waiting to receive an email from their department about receiving/reviewing your application, check your junk mail! 

I still haven't received a confirmation... Mind sharing what the email said, if you wouldn't mind? 😬

9 hours ago, sonson said:

I still haven't received a confirmation... Mind sharing what the email said, if you wouldn't mind? 😬

"Thank you for your interest in the Physician Assistant Program at the University of Maryland Baltimore Graduate School. 

This email is being sent to notify you that your CASPA Application has been received by the UMB PA program admissions department. At this time, we are experiencing a high volume of applications.  An updated status and/or instructions regarding the next step in the admissions process will be sent via email once your application has been reviewed. No other materials are needed unless specifically requested.

We thank you for your application and appreciate your patience"

2 hours ago, Aziiiiii said:

Application verified 5/17. Not heard anything yet. Has anyone received any confirmation email from Towson University- CCBC?

i have not heard anything yet and I applied around the same time. I don’t think anyone else really has gotten an email either, not sure if I should email the program?

21 hours ago, HanBan04 said:

"Thank you for your interest in the Physician Assistant Program at the University of Maryland Baltimore Graduate School. 

This email is being sent to notify you that your CASPA Application has been received by the UMB PA program admissions department. At this time, we are experiencing a high volume of applications.  An updated status and/or instructions regarding the next step in the admissions process will be sent via email once your application has been reviewed. No other materials are needed unless specifically requested.

We thank you for your application and appreciate your patience"

Hey friend— that’s for UMB/AACC! This is the Towson/CCBC thread 

18 hours ago, swong97 said:

i have not heard anything yet and I applied around the same time. I don’t think anyone else really has gotten an email either, not sure if I should email the program?

I emailed them and this the answer:

If your application has been verified, it has been received.  During the summer months, our PA Admissions Team begins reviewing all the verified applications.  You will receive an e-mail--most likely in September--if we wish to invite you for an interview.

In the meantime, remain patient.  If invited to an interview, you will be asked to submit a supplemental application to both CCBC and TU.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aziiiiii said:

If your application has been verified, it has been received.  During the summer months, our PA Admissions Team begins reviewing all the verified applications.  You will receive an e-mail--most likely in September--if we wish to invite you for an interview.

In the meantime, remain patient.  If invited to an interview, you will be asked to submit a supplemental application to both CCBC and TU.

Thank you so much!! 

On 6/8/2021 at 10:59 AM, Aziiiiii said:

This email is about Towson University correct? 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nataliemcarr said:

Got a review and a supplemental sent to me yesterday. 
My stats,

CGPA 3.62
SGPA 3.48
PCE 2100 as an ophthalmic technician
Shadowing 20

good luck to all!

Good luck!

I received a supplemental yesterday, as well. The links does not work! Were you able to complete the supplemental app? 

33 minutes ago, slsorange said:

Nothing! I think I read somewhere last year that supplementals are only sent to those they want to interview. Maybe I'm just not on that list. Idk though!

i think they send an under review email first before they either send you a supplemental or a rejection! I never got the under review email yet so I was just wondering but I might email them if I don’t hear anything by next week!

1 hour ago, swong97 said:

i think they send an under review email first before they either send you a supplemental or a rejection! I never got the under review email yet so I was just wondering but I might email them if I don’t hear anything by next week!

That makes sense! No under review email for me either haha