Campbell 2021-2022 Application Cycle

Hey everyone! The same as above I’m an incoming Campbell PA student. I was a non traditional applicant with an engineering degree. Please feel free to reach out! I’m from Arizona, and I am not hesitating at all to move to NC because Campbell is the truly the best 🥰

• Like 3

I got an email that admissions reviewed my app and it has been passed on to faculty for review?? I’m wondering if admissions just looks for basic requirements being met and as long as that happens, they send it to faculty, or if they liked me enough to pass along? Anyone else have insight if this is a good sign or just a standard? 

Edited by MaydayThePAtobe

3 hours ago, MaydayThePAtobe said:

I got an email that admissions reviewed my app and it has been passed on to faculty for review?? I’m wondering if admissions just looks for basic requirements being met and as long as that happens, they send it to faculty, or if they liked me enough to pass along? Anyone else have insight if this is a good sign or just a standard? 

I think it’s just a standard I got the same email

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CaryValdes said:

Got an email that my application is being reviewed today 🙂 . Anyone get notified about interviews yet?

I think the earliest interview invites went out this past cycle was July for dates in August. Just to give you an idea for this year 😊

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Linnea04 said:

Is anyone able to attach a photo of the email they received for confirmation? I am a little concerned because it looks like the email I received was automated and was one that came immediately following my submission. 

I received two different emails so I'm going to attach a photo of both. 98029184_ScreenShot2021-06-29at11_20_20AM.thumb.png.ddab769ec4487efed47c35573f584ebf.png1456457348_ScreenShot2021-06-29at11_18_26AM.thumb.png.9f763cb4bb8e1a2325b957789c6187fe.png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MedicMan4 said:

Just received the email that my application has been passed along to the faculty for review. Hopefully we start hearing about interviews soon, good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

Submitted 6/14

Nice!  When did you complete your secondary? 

5 minutes ago, gudetamagirl said:

Got the email about being passed to faculty for my file to reviewed. 

When did you apply? I sent my gre scores on June 19th and got confirmed they were received but then got another confirmation that they were received on July 9th. So my timeline is all confused on when I might be expecting a possible pass on for review email. 

any info helps!

• smallturtle changed the title to Campbell 2021-2022 Application Cycle