High Point 2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Do any of you who have been accepted still need the medical terminology prerequisite? I am looking for an online certificate course as they said it does not have to be credits and certificate is much less expensive. I found one through Des Moines University but am wondering if any of you found others that have been approved by HPU? Thanks!

On 11/19/2021 at 12:19 PM, applicant101 said:

Congratulations! I'm interviewing in-person on December 7th... wondering if you have any advice for the interview or remember the format (i.e. tradition vs. behavioral). Thanks!

The interviews were very short and blind, so just make sure to get your personality across and be yourself! I know people always say that, but I feel like it's even more important in blind interviews. They also give a tour of the campus/ facilities and you get to talk to current students!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, applicant13513 said:

I just received an acceptance to the program and I am so excited! I am currently trying to decide whether or not to take the seat because I have already accepted a seat to a different program. Does anybody have any good resources I could use to learn more in depth information about the program besides their website? I am trying to find more info/posts from students in the program, what their required passing rate for exams are, how they like the didactic schedule, etc. If anyone has any info on these things I would really appreciate it! 

when did you interview?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...