High Point 2021-2022 Application Cycle

They should email us when there is an admission decision on the portal right? I interviewed yesterday and had an excellent experience! They were so welcoming and created a comfortable environment that was a lot more relaxed than some of my other interviews. I was very impressed and am looking forward to hearing back from them! 

On 9/25/2021 at 11:06 AM, prepa2421 said:

They should email us when there is an admission decision on the portal right? I interviewed yesterday and had an excellent experience! They were so welcoming and created a comfortable environment that was a lot more relaxed than some of my other interviews. I was very impressed and am looking forward to hearing back from them! 

Congratulations on your interview! I'm not 100% sure about them emailing once a decision is made but I would think they would. Do you mind on expanding a little bit about your day? What types of interviews (1 on 1, MMI, etc.)? I'm glad you enjoyed it!

On 9/27/2021 at 9:42 AM, bb1123 said:

Congratulations on your interview! I'm not 100% sure about them emailing once a decision is made but I would think they would. Do you mind on expanding a little bit about your day? What types of interviews (1 on 1, MMI, etc.)? I'm glad you enjoyed it!

It went pretty much exactly how the email stated it would go. There were two very short individual interviews where they asked a few traditional questions and then had time for conversation afterwards. There were 4 breakout sessions with two of them being the interviews and the other two being time for you to ask questions. Mine was online though so it could be different if you are in person. Overall I did not feel very stressed out and they did an awesome job of making sure you felt welcome and relaxed.

On 9/17/2021 at 1:20 PM, waggy33 said:

Anyone hear back yet about the results of their 9/7 interview? I know they said results typically take 2-3 weeks from the date of interview, so I'm trying not to be too impatient! 😁

I interviewed on the same day and still haven't heard anything.... I thought they said we should hear back in 1-2 weeks, so I've been a little concerned.  I tried setting up the portal thing but it doesn't show anything about my status.  

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, HannahElizabethStephens said:

I interviewed on the same day and still haven't heard anything.... I thought they said we should hear back in 1-2 weeks, so I've been a little concerned.  I tried setting up the portal thing but it doesn't show anything about my status.  

Same here. They told me 2-3 weeks I believe. From the looks of this forum, it doesn't seem like anyone has heard so far so possibly they just have not made decisions yet. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, futurepagoherd said:

How long after interviewing did you all receive an email to set up your applicant portal out of curiosity. I interviewed today and just wanted a ball park on when others got this email!

Hey! I interviewed Friday 10/1, got the email for the portal Monday 10/4 and got the acceptance call this afternoon 10/5

5 minutes ago, futurepagoherd said:

Personally, I don’t think so because I as well as many other just interviewed 2 days ago, so I would hope that they haven’t made all of the acceptance calls from recent interviews! 

Oh! sorry I meant the acceptance calls from the 10/1 interview and the one before that. I forgot that they just had one this week! I was just wondering because it looks like they made acceptance calls on monday or tuesday of this week from the previous intervviews.

1 minute ago, pbr20 said:

Oh! sorry I meant the acceptance calls from the 10/1 interview and the one before that. I forgot that they just had one this week! I was just wondering because it looks like they made acceptance calls on monday or tuesday of this week from the previous intervviews.

You are just fine! I completely misunderstood. I hope you get good news soon!