High Point 2021-2022 Application Cycle

Just submitted yesterday! I toured their facilities last weekend and it was beautiful. I didn’t know much about High Point previously but they were impressive. I also spoke to some of the students and they seemed to love it there. Best of luck to everyone applying!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I submitted CASPA yesterday (7/5) and was verified today (7/6). I have not received a confirmation email yet, but I toured HPU’s PA school today and was absolutely blown away by the facility. I would LOVE to go here. The tour guide was the head of graduate admissions and said the admissions team would not be sending out interview invites until September. Good luck everyone! 

• Like 1

• smallturtle changed the title to High Point 2021-2022 Application Cycle
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Has anyone found information on HPU's website about them not accepting grad level courses for prereqs? I've been told my 4 credit applied statistical methods class from my master's coursework is not acceptable but I don't see anything on the website. I've asked for clarification but haven't heard back. Thank you and best of luck to you all!

55 minutes ago, AGal294 said:

Hi everyone! I received a call on September 1st for an interview on September 14th in person. A little confused as to why mine is earlier and why I was only given the in person option. I applied last year and got waitlisted. Do they do separate interviews for return applicants?

-Amber

I’m not sure, when they called me they said that those were the only 2 options they had available as of now. So maybe an in person interview spot opened up recently?

1 hour ago, waggy33 said:

Anyone hear back yet about the results of their 9/7 interview? I know they said results typically take 2-3 weeks from the date of interview, so I'm trying not to be too impatient! 😁

Would you mine explaining how the interview went? Would you say it was high stress or more conversational? I’m interviewing next Friday and am super nervous!

On 9/17/2021 at 2:27 PM, prepa2421 said:

Would you mine explaining how the interview went? Would you say it was high stress or more conversational? I’m interviewing next Friday and am super nervous!

Don’t be nervous! Definitely prep for the interview as you would with any, but the admissions staff and faculty at High Point did a great job of creating a comfortable atmosphere for applicants to showcase their best self. They’re all super friendly and it may sound cliché but just be yourself! They’re looking to just get to know you as a person!

1 hour ago, waggy33 said:

Don’t be nervous! Definitely prep for the interview as you would with any, but the admissions staff and faculty at High Point did a great job of creating a comfortable atmosphere for applicants to showcase their best self. They’re all super friendly and it may sound cliché but just be yourself! They’re looking to just get to know you as a person!

How long were each of the individual interviews?