Part-time Urgent Care Offer

Hi Fellow PAs, 

I have 6+ years of ED and UC experience living in the Metro Atlanta area.

Looking for advice on a UC offer that is: 

• 1099 contractor
  • Saturdays only 9-4PM
  • I was told by the owner that at most I'd see 20 patients a day, and could call for someone to help if it was over 20. 
  • $60/hr. Was told $50/hr, but since I'd be working Saturdays I'd get $10 extra
  • Paid Malpractice (Was told it would be covered by the owner, Claims and no tail at 1M/3M)

Offer letter said Saturdays only at $60/hr with paid Malpractice (no mention of claims or tail or at what amounts) under 1 supervising physician. Said I would get a copy of Certificate of Insured. Before I start the position in July, I can shadow at $50/hr for 4 hrs max for 4 days in June. Stated that I could work extra if I wanted, but didn't say at what hourly rate. No mention of the max number of patients I'd be seeing. 

I know this is SUPER low salary especially as a contractor, I'd be paying my own taxes. Frankly it's a little insulting since I have 6+ years of experience. I don't have any Peds experience though. I will get in writing the max number of patients I would see a day. 

What would you suggest I counter offer with? $90-100/hr?

Would it be unreasonable to ask for Malpractice with tail, CME or licensing fees? How would you ask for tail?

Thanks in advance for any advice 🙂