2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, AliADH said:

Hi everyone!

Is anyone submitting a waiver request for the most recent 60 credit hours to be the only ones taken into account for the GPA?

What should the content of that letter look like?

Thanks in advance. Good luck!

I simply emailed cphsinfo@wayne.edu with cc to PAadmit@wayne.edu saying that I would like a waiver to look at last 60 credits because I did not do well during the first 2 years of undergrad. I wrote a short paragraph. Days later, I received a reply from PAadmit stating they would use my last 60 credits when looking at GPA.

19 hours ago, emily2021 said:

Has anyone received a letter verifying your application was received? It seems that at other schools sometimes they send out letters--but I applied over a month ago and haven't received anything. 

After submitting the supplemental application and sending official transcripts to them directly, I received an email stating:

"Your application is now in review with your program. For questions concerning program requirements or a decision timeline, please contact the program to which you applied."

Edited by ibarraom

5 hours ago, ibarraom said:

After submitting the supplemental application and sending official transcripts to them directly, I received an email stating:

"Your application is now in review with your program. For questions concerning program requirements or a decision timeline, please contact the program to which you applied."

Thanks for your reply! I submitted the supplemental application and still haven't gotten an email. Maybe it is because I have one outstanding class that is currently being completed. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 1:00 PM, Omar94 said:

Hello everyone!

I have been verified by CASPA, but is it late to apply to this program today?

It’s not too late as long as you can get all of your transcripts sent by 9/1. The supplemental grad school app requires all transcripts received as well as all documents sent separately. 

53 minutes ago, Louns1g said:

Nope! They pull the ones from CASPA, I emailed and asked. 

Thanks! That’s what I thought but I didn’t want to be underprepared. 

The Wayne application asks for SO MUCH that is already on CASPA. 

Good luck to all! Deadline tomorrow. I hope they don’t keep us waiting too long. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 4:37 PM, AliADH said:

Should we expect to hear absolutely nothing until October? Eastern sent out an email very quickly either saying you do or do not meet program requirements. Does Wayne do something similar, or just silence until interview invites?

I’m pretty sure Wayne sent out an email stating that you meet their requirements if I remember correctly. But yeah they are basically saying you won’t hear anything until October. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, PAwsu said:

Has anyone heard of anyone receiving an interview yet for WSU? Does anyone know the timeline of when we should expect to hear by?

I have not heard anything yet.

However, according to the application confirmation email, "At this time, we are in the process of reviewing applications and will be contacting those selected for interviews in October."

So it seems like we should hear something within the next 3 weeks of October left.

3 minutes ago, Peaches17 said:

ugh. I got the "your application is in review" email on July 1. Just another school skipping over my application 😞

I was in the exact same boat last year. Try not to stress too much! I was not expecting to get an invite early because of applying later this cycle so they may be jumping around applications still.