2021-2022 Cycle

Guest pompomcooky
On 10/26/2021 at 7:11 AM, Marebear97 said:

Has anyone who interviewed and didn’t get receive an acceptance call get a rejection or waitlist email yet? Just curious if I should lose all hope yet

Still waiting too! 😕

4 hours ago, belizabeth said:

Waitlisted this morning. Did Kay say she will email the top three on the waitlist specifically to let them know their position?

Yes. I emailed her asking about that. If your email doesn’t specifically say you are 1st, 2nd, or 3rd you are not in those top three spots at this time. I hope that helps! Best of luck to you! Fingers crossed we get bumped up on the waitlist! 

9 hours ago, ChristyPrePA said:

Good luck to those still waiting to hear back!! For those that have been accepted, did you have any trouble trying to pay the tuition deposit? I've tried on 3 different computers but I keep getting an error saying that cookies have been blocked even tho this isn't the case. Any else have the same error and know what to do about it?

This happened with with us back in September! It was remedied by emailing Kay- she had to send all of us another link! Just reach out to her & don't worry, she responds very quickly ! 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 10:31 PM, Chrisden87 said:

Hi! Rumor is application processing was delayed this year due to some admin/personnel issues! Looks like lots of interview notifications have been delayed unfortunately. I have 2300 PCE, 837 volunteer hours, and a 3.84 science specific GPA/overall 3.92. GRE is 311. Really hoping I have a chance here!! I had a friend with way better stats who was denied last year :-/. Good luck to all!

Did your friend get an interview or was she denied an interview too?

On 11/5/2021 at 9:28 AM, PaPlez said:

So if you interviewed, heard nothing, didn’t receive a waitlist status, does that mean it’s a rejection?  Was wondering when they would send the final notice

Interviewed 10/22 and received a rejection notice this morning. It seems they do send out final notices! Good luck to the future PAs accepted to this wonderful program. 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 2:52 PM, kzwija2 said:

Hi! Has anyone out of state started finding roommates/apartment hunting? Do we know the soonest we can start doing this? I know they mentioned starting an FB group in spring. We have to be there by June to establish residency and I want to get stuff figured out asap 🙂

Can we get in-state tuition if we move in by June? My wife and I are thinking of getting a mortgage on a house by May-ish

3 hours ago, Ramos016 said:

Can we get in-state tuition if we move in by June? My wife and I are thinking of getting a mortgage on a house by May-ish

From what I understand & I could be completely wrong- is that it is 1 year to get in state. I believe active duty military, veterans and spouses are exempt from the 1 year requirement. 

On 11/23/2021 at 2:52 PM, kzwija2 said:

Hi! Has anyone out of state started finding roommates/apartment hunting? Do we know the soonest we can start doing this? I know they mentioned starting an FB group in spring. We have to be there by June to establish residency and I want to get stuff figured out asap 🙂

I am from out of state and have an apartment that I was maybe looking at! I’ll need two other roommates if I end up doing that 🙂 

• Like 3

On 12/1/2021 at 9:02 PM, Sw3605 said:

From what I understand & I could be completely wrong- is that it is 1 year to get in state. I believe active duty military, veterans and spouses are exempt from the 1 year requirement. 

Yes! I'm under the impression we have to live in Colorado for one year starting June 1st in order to be eligible for in-state tuition the second year.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...