2021-2022 Cycle

Hey all,

I didn’t get the call after my interview. I haven’t heard back about rejection or waitlist but I’m thinking that’s usually the two options if you don’t get the call right after. I’m pretty bummed but I just wanted to put some feelers out there because I know I’m not alone nor do I want anyone in my shoes to feel that way! Here’s to hoping.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MilkyM00 said:

Hey all,

I didn’t get the call after my interview. I haven’t heard back about rejection or waitlist but I’m thinking that’s usually the two options if you don’t get the call right after. I’m pretty bummed but I just wanted to put some feelers out there because I know I’m not alone nor do I want anyone in my shoes to feel that way! Here’s to hoping.

I also have not heard anything since interviewing 10/01

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, MilkyM00 said:

Hey all,

I am sorry to hear that. So from my understanding from the thread...if you don't get a call a day after the interview you should assume you didn't get in? That just seems so quick for a decision. Other schools have taken weeks if not months to give me an answer after the interviews! 😕

15 minutes ago, EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021 said:

I am sorry to hear that. So from my understanding from the thread...if you don't get a call a day after the interview you should assume you didn't get in? That just seems so quick for a decision. Other schools have taken weeks if not months to give me an answer after the interviews! 😕

Not necessarily, but waitlist vs rejection. I’m not too too sure but 😕

1 hour ago, pompomcooky said:

Does anybody remember the timeframe mentioned during the presentation for acceptances vs rejections?

I was trying to remember the same thing! I Interviewed 10/01 and haven’t heard anything either. If I remember correctly waitlist goes out in November and rejections after that, but I could be wrong! 

16 minutes ago, agiam said:

I was trying to remember the same thing! I Interviewed 10/01 and haven’t heard anything either. If I remember correctly waitlist goes out in November and rejections after that, but I could be wrong! 

1 hour ago, pompomcooky said:

Does anybody remember the timeframe mentioned during the presentation for acceptances vs rejections?

Someone did mention they got a post interview rejection, I do recall them mentioning waitlist stuff for november but the timeline seems a bit uncertain 

On 10/5/2021 at 11:58 AM, MilkyM00 said:

Hey all,

I interviewed 10/1 and haven't heard anything either. Thanks for making a post, it made me feel less alone!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, kzwija2 said:

Hi, have any admitted students had trouble with the CastleBranch background check? I can't access the email that gives us the package code we need to order the background check and customer service is not helping 😞

I would email Kay ASAP. I didn't have that problem but had another one and she was super responsive & supportive! 

2 hours ago, prepaKM said:

If we’re still waiting from applying in June is there another interview date or is it waiting for the rejection letter at this point?

There is one more interview date I think! I could be wrong but I believe the last interview date will be 10/22. There were two in September, one in early October and now this upcoming one. They said they interview Sept-Oct with a series of four big interviews. 🙂 

https://medschool.cuanschutz.edu/physician-assistant-program/prospective-students/interview-information 

On 10/15/2021 at 10:26 AM, MilkyM00 said:

They should’ve interviewed yall instead of me 🙄 tell me how I bombed interview this year and last

I’m really sorry to hear that 😕 keep your head up as you continue on the rest of this admissions cycle! I will be interviewing with UC this upcoming Friday. Are you willing to share anything about your experience? Or have any advice. If not I completely understand. 

• Like 1

Guest pompomcooky
1 hour ago, EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021 said:

For people who interviewed yesterday, did Kay say calls would go out Monday or was it more of calls would go out in the next two weeks? I didn't quite understand. 

I interviewed a while back but from what it seems like, the definite yes gets a call the business day after. Other than that, most of us just wait in general to hear back.