2021-2022 Cycle

Hello Everyone! First congrats to those accepted, so exciting. To those still waiting, I'm rooting for you!!  

Now I do want to inquire on some interview advice. Obviously not asking for specifics, but what did you do to best prepare? This is my top choice so I want to make sure I nail the interview. Any input is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

10 minutes ago, mchamp said:

Rejected after interview. They mentioned that they would provide specific feedback and I did not. My honest guess was due to my transparency regarding my mental health journey post trauma because I highly exceeded all areas of “feedback” provided in the email.  Those of you who are interviewing soon, my best suggestion is to fake it til you make it. Good luck to you all. 

So sorry to hear 😞 

1 hour ago, bkpahopeful said:

I haven’t heard anything back. I’m getting extremely nervous and anxious. I submitted in June… do y’all think I should call and see ? Or just wait it out. 

Hey! Based on the forum they held 1 interview in September and have 2 planned for October. Their website noted that they hold 4 total interviews. There is a chance that either,

• there were 2 interviews in September but applicants did not post on this forum for the first one
  • there is still another interview but applicants have not received invitations yet

I honestly do not know the proper etiquette in terms of reaching out, but have heard from advisors to standby. Again, not sure personally but hopefully we'll hear soon about another interview date! Like they always say, no news is good news too. 

Edited by epicchecklist

16 minutes ago, epicchecklist said:

Hey! Based on the forum they held 1 interview in September and have 2 planned for October. Their website noted that they hold 4 total interviews. There is a chance that either,

• there were 2 interviews in September but applicants did not post on this forum for the first one
  • there is still another interview but applicants have not received invitations yet

I honestly do not know the proper etiquette in terms of reaching out, but have heard from advisors to standby. Again, not sure personally but hopefully we'll hear soon about another interview date! Like they always say, no news is good news too. 

Agree!  Also it appears that they have these interviews every 3 weeks so I think the one after the 10/22 interview will be in begin/mid Nov

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to provide a little update I received today. I missed a call from Kay regarding a cancelation for the interviews tomorrow asking if I would be able to take the spot. Unfortunately, I was in jury duty and it was too late by the time I was dismissed. I'm sharing because I know the waiting game is rough and it looks like at this point interview cancellations for 10/1 and 10/22 are our only hope of receiving an interview! Best of luck to everyone!! Fingers crossed we get an email/call for an interview opening!  

11 minutes ago, agiam said:

Just wanted to provide a little update I received today. I missed a call from Kay regarding a cancelation for the interviews tomorrow asking if I would be able to take the spot. Unfortunately, I was in jury duty and it was too late by the time I was dismissed. I'm sharing because I know the waiting game is rough and it looks like at this point interview cancellations for 10/1 and 10/22 are our only hope of receiving an interview! Best of luck to everyone!! Fingers crossed we get an email/call for an interview opening!  

Thanks for sharing! And to be clear, you didn't get the interview because you didn't answer?😦

7 minutes ago, epicchecklist said:

Thanks for sharing! And to be clear, you didn't get the interview because you didn't answer?😦

By the time I responded she would have needed an answer in the next 30 minutes and I hadn't been released from jury duty yet. It was a very time sensitive manner. Such a bummer!! But still holding out hope!! 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, agiam said:

Hey there, I'm sorry this happened! I can't imagine how frustrating that would be. Can I ask when you submitted your application?