2021-2022 Cycle

14 hours ago, AlexandraSk5 said:

Anyone submit their supplemental in late June and still not hear anything yet?

I submitted and received confirmation 6/03/21 and still haven't heard either. It's not looking good, but trying to keep the faith! On the thread from last cycle it looks like someone was confirmed late June and didn't get an interview invite until September so who knows! 

Here's the post from last years cycle:

I just received an interview invitation yesterday !! This will be my first PA interview ever so any tips are greatly appreciated! Good luck to everyone !

Applied: 06/23

Interview Invitation: 09/15

Interview: 10/02

• Like 1

I was also offered an interview today for 10/1. I am so excited and will by flying in from Chicago for the interview! I understand there will be a group interview along with individual interview. It will be my first ever group interview so any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Krg1998 said:

Has anyone gotten a call from Kay Denler today about acceptance?? I interviewed yesterday and i can’t stand the waiting😣

Update: I got the call an hour ago and  I GOT IN!!! I am ecstatic!! Good luck to everyone who’s interviewing, y’all are gonna LOVE IT! Hope to see some of you in July 🤩

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, danpoko said:

Does anyone know if there are any more interview sessions for this cycle, or have they sent out all the invites for interviews?

Not sure but last year they had 4(?) interview sessions. So far I have only seen people for the sept 14 and oct 1 dates. There may have been others, but no one else has posted anything.  My guess (based on last year) is that they have one later in oct and another in early nov.

Hey everyone I just got an interview invite for 10/22! 🙂 So keep hope, they're still sending them out. If I remember correctly, they do group interviews and then individual interviews? Could someone share how they prepared for group interviews? Those just sound so scary to me lol. 

Edit: Quick question, what's up with the calls from Kay? Do they call you day after the interview for acceptance, and if you don't receive a call should you assume you didn't get in? Thanks!

Edited by EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021

On 9/16/2021 at 12:46 PM, EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021 said:

Hey everyone I just got an interview invite for 10/22! 🙂 So keep hope, they're still sending them out. If I remember correctly, they do group interviews and then individual interviews? Could someone share how they prepared for group interviews? Those just sound so scary to me lol. 

Edit: Quick question, what's up with the calls from Kay? Do they call you day after the interview for acceptance, and if you don't receive a call should you assume you didn't get in? Thanks!

Can I ask when you submit your application?? I'm losing hope. 😞