2021-2022 Cycle

Got an invitation to interview for the 9/14 date! If you doubt your experience, stats, etc - have faith that programs will review your app holistically. I come from a clinical lab tech background with under 1000 PCE documented, but fought for my hours and have other areas where I am strong. Hope this helps applicants who have doubted themselves like I have in the past. If you are passionate about being a PA, programs will see that and give you a chance. 

• Like 3

Hi! Rumor is application processing was delayed this year due to some admin/personnel issues! Looks like lots of interview notifications have been delayed unfortunately. I have 2300 PCE, 837 volunteer hours, and a 3.84 science specific GPA/overall 3.92. GRE is 311. Really hoping I have a chance here!! I had a friend with way better stats who was denied last year :-/. Good luck to all!

On 7/10/2021 at 9:18 PM, MaddieQ said:

I thought I had a lot at 1200 😮 That is INCREDIBLE!!

Yeah….. 🥴 honestly, MaddieQ, you’ll find there’s a lot of people with a lot more than that!! Lots of folks who graduated college a few years back!! 1200 is certainly respectable being earned alongside classes!! Best of luck to you!! You’ll do gr8!! 😁

9 hours ago, Chrisden87 said:

Hi! Rumor is application processing was delayed this year due to some admin/personnel issues! Looks like lots of interview notifications have been delayed unfortunately. I have 2300 PCE, 837 volunteer hours, and a 3.84 science specific GPA/overall 3.92. GRE is 311. Really hoping I have a chance here!! I had a friend with way better stats who was denied last year :-/. Good luck to all!

Don't loose faith! I've also seen people with amazing stats not get interviewed at this program. It's difficult to know exactly what each program is looking for with each cohort but it is still very early. I've heard that their cohort selections tend to have trends that differ from year to year. 

On 7/29/2021 at 8:30 AM, PaPlez said:

congratulations!!!! Did you get your invitation last night?  And what day are you interviewing?

Hi! Yes, heard back a couple days ago. I mistakenly typed that I applied mid June but I really did late June. I

If you’re reading this and worried that you’re a June person and didnt hear back, don’t panic, theyre still sending out stuff and a “no” is really a “not yet” as long as you don’t give up on yourself 

i interview late September 

Edited by MilkyM00
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Chrisden87 said:

OH! MY!! GOD!!!! I have just been notified that I have an upcoming interview at the university if Colorado!! I am totally awestruck!! Everyone, keep chasing your dreams, one day they WILL  come true!!! ☺️

Huge congrats!  When’s your interview?

• Like 2

Hi. Kay Denler (Director of Admissions & Program Systems) recommended applying by the end of June for your best chance of getting an interview. I got an interview invite last year in mid September. It seems like it takes them a bit to go through apps and they send out interview invites as they review

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JBuck said:

Hi. Kay Denler (Director of Admissions & Program Systems) recommended applying by the end of June for your best chance of getting an interview. I got an interview invite last year in mid September. It seems like it takes them a bit to go through apps and they send out interview invites as they review

Thank you for the info! That makes me feel a bit better. Verified 6/7 and haven't heard anything 😞 Maybe September I will though!

Edited by EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021