2021-2022 Cycle

15 hours ago, EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021 said:

Could I ask how many community service hours you have? Just curious 🙂 Good luck to you this year!!!

I had maybe 4000-5000+, very involved in college with some advocacy based things. For sure 4000 at the least, but I really think that was my only “above average” thing 

Edited by MilkyM00

36 minutes ago, EnthusiasticPAHopeful2021 said:

WOW WOW WOW!! That's crazy, also super cool! Thank you for responding. 🙂

Yes but 🤣 it was an unhealthy amount of involvement….. I don’t think people should be trying to come out of college with that much unless they really want to because it was basically always have a part time job all four years without pay or with little pay  . I did it because I wanted to!! I didn’t know i would be using it for PA applications. 

Edited by MilkyM00
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, MilkyM00 said:

Yes but 🤣 it was an unhealthy amount of involvement….. I don’t think people should be trying to come out of college with that much unless they really want to because it was basically always have a part time job all four years without pay or with little pay  . I did it because I wanted to!! I didn’t know if he using it for PA applications. 

I thought I had a lot at 1200 😮 That is INCREDIBLE!!

19 minutes ago, prepaKM said:

Not yet this wait is difficult! Thought we’d hear somewhere between 07/09 and 07/20 based on past two years 😅

Last year they did it on a monday....we may be thinking WAAAAY to much into this much I have a feeling next Monday might be the day? 

Has anyone paid the supplemental fee before submitting the essays? Looks like it could take up to 4 days for the payment to go through so figured I would pay the fee while I continue working on the essays. Plus from their website, I assume you can't "sign and submit" until the payment is verified/received. Thanks for the input! 

12 hours ago, epicchecklist said:

Has anyone paid the supplemental fee before submitting the essays? Looks like it could take up to 4 days for the payment to go through so figured I would pay the fee while I continue working on the essays. Plus from their website, I assume you can't "sign and submit" until the payment is verified/received. Thanks for the input! 

I paid the fee before submitting my essays. It's a good call because it took my confirmation a few days to show up. 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 1:29 AM, epicchecklist said:

I paid mine as soon as I made my account. Like someone else said it can take a few days to post so knocking it out first ensured that my application was "complete" as soon as I finished the essays.

• Like 1