Adding single classes to CASPA

I  am not sure if this has been discussed or not but I have run into a wall. I  took my Organic Chemistry class in the Winter from a school I  have taken post-bach classes from last cycle. My transcripts have been on CASPA since last cycle, I  just need to update my single class. CASPA has received my updated transcript, however the class is not showing up on my profile and I am unable to match the pre-req. Is anyone else struggling with this or have any advice? If I have made this too confusing or anyone needs more clarification, don't hesitate to ask. This is the last hurdle I am waiting on before I apply. Thank you in advance to all. 

3 hours ago, lexiehu said:

Are you able to manually add it yourself into the transcript section? I know that even after you submit your application, you can add class into that section. 

I am not able to add it manually to the transcript section. Maybe I have to submit my applications first then go back and add my class manually?