Full Tuition Scholarships to PA school

The Simon Scholar PA Scholarship program is now accepting applications for its second cohort of PA students at the Chapman University PA program. We have already awarded 10 full tuition scholarships to students in the Chapman University PA program class of 2022, and are now accepting applications for 10 scholarships for the class of 2023.This scholarship creates pathways to a great career for underserved Orange and San Diego County students facing adversity. Learn more about our program and the current Simon Scholar PA students by visiting our website and the Chapman University Crean Blog.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Jerry Glavaz, PA-C

glavaz@chapman.edu

Hi everyone! My name is Tiffany Bui and I am one of the Simon Scholar PA students of the inaugural class of 2022! I am currently in my second trimester of PA school at Chapman, and I could not be more grateful for the opportunities this scholarship has provided me. I have participated in discussions regarding time and stress management, diversity, and facing adversity in healthcare settings -- all of which will contribute towards making me a better PA in the future. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out about this amazing program! It doesn't hurt to take a shot -- you never know if it will change your life, as it did mine!

• 2 months later...
On 5/16/2021 at 9:41 AM, TBui15 said:

Hi everyone! My name is Tiffany Bui and I am one of the Simon Scholar PA students of the inaugural class of 2022! I am currently in my second trimester of PA school at Chapman, and I could not be more grateful for the opportunities this scholarship has provided me. I have participated in discussions regarding time and stress management, diversity, and facing adversity in healthcare settings -- all of which will contribute towards making me a better PA in the future. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out about this amazing program! It doesn't hurt to take a shot -- you never know if it will change your life, as it did mine!

Hi Tiffany! I recently received an interview invite for the Simon Scholar PA Scholarship and I was wondering if you could share your interview experience. Do you have any tips or advice? Thank you 🙂