Medicare credentialing question

My memory is not able to recall the exact answer....

in the Medicare 855i packet - which hopefully will be all that we need to do come Jan 1, 2022, was there any requirement to list your supervising physician??  I am remembering yes, but unsure how the direct bill issue is going to effect this

Looking at starting my second practice (first was a house call practice for about 5 years starting in 2012)  

This one will be LTC/Sub Acute rehab - no overhead, fun patients, no HR issues, just good clean medicine

BUT I really want to keep the Doc's out of my pockets

Asking a friend to be the SP for $500/month as I think I still need a doc to credential with medicare but ?? - when I did it under the group in 2012 I HAD to have the doc info......

hoping maybe that CMS just gives up on tracking anything but he PA and where the checks go and let the State law dictate the supervision 

so the brief question is what happened to the PA not owning 100% of the corp??  Can we now own 100%??

Anyone have answers??

I don't know the answer but I know what I was told the last time I owned a practice. If the PA is 100% owner then they consider that paying for PA services and they didn't do that.

With the direct reimbursement now approved it would seem that doesn't apply anymore. I'll be interested in the answer myself.