Dominican 2021 - 2022 application cycle

Hey everyone! I know it's early, but wanted to get a thread started. This will be my 3rd time applying to PA school, but 1st time being able to apply to Dominican (finally took that pesky College Algebra class, 😆).

Good luck, look forward to chatting as the year goes on!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @alysd

I'm also applying to Dominican this opening cycle. I see you're applying to a few other PA programs in Northern California. Are you from the area? I'm near Sacramento. 

You have quite alot of experience with applying to these programs. I'm trying to prepare myself for a few years of rejection before finally getting in. I wish you the best of luck on this application cycle. 

- Jake

On 5/13/2021 at 9:55 PM, alysd said:

Hey everyone! I know it's early, but wanted to get a thread started. This will be my 3rd time applying to PA school, but 1st time being able to apply to Dominican (finally took that pesky College Algebra class, 😆).

Good luck, look forward to chatting as the year goes on!

My third time applying as well!

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1