Chapman University: 2021-2022 Cycle

On 5/17/2021 at 4:26 PM, Teeg12 said:

Congrats! When did you submit and what date is the interview? And what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking? 

Thank you! Submitted 5/3, interview 6/11. 
cGPA 3.62, sGPA 3.53, GRE 317, PCE 1200, HCE 500

I have a lot of volunteer, leadership, and shadowing hours to compensate for the low PCE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, emmab123 said:

Congratulations to everyone who has received interviews! Has anyone heard back about acceptances/waitlists?

They told me at the end they would be making decisions over the next 2-6 weeks. Not sure if they say that at the end of each interview. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 4:44 PM, pathtopa21 said:

I had my interview on June 28th, acceptance call was July 1st! I think they're still early in giving out acceptances though!

Awesome congrats! I take it your interview was via Zoom? I have a zoom interview scheduled for September and am curious how that will be structured. Have only ever been to an in-person interview before. 

On 7/2/2021 at 4:44 PM, pathtopa21 said:

I had my interview on June 28th, acceptance call was July 1st! I think they're still early in giving out acceptances though!

Congratulations! I received an interview invite that is for this upcoming Monday. Is it a true/strict 30 minute interview? I am nervous but trying to stay positive/confident! Thank you in advance! 

On 7/9/2021 at 9:31 PM, onmywaytobeapa said:

Congratulations! I received an interview invite that is for this upcoming Monday. Is it a true/strict 30 minute interview? I am nervous but trying to stay positive/confident! Thank you in advance! 

Hi, I'm wondering if this is a strict/true 30 minute interview as well?