"I am not matching any courses to this prerequisite"

Do schools "look down" if you do not assign any courses to a prerequisite at the time of submission? The schools I'm applying to say I can have courses in progress/planned, but does that also mean that I do not have to assign any pre-reqs yet if I haven't done it and/or do not know where I'm taking it?

Did some of you guys do this not match any pre-reqs at the time of submission and still get accepted?
Thanks!

Most schools will only allow 1-2 pre-reqs “in progress/planned”so don’t apply unless you meet their application criteria or you’ll just be wasting money. 

If you have a pre-req planned, you do need to put down when you plan to take it and put in where you think you will take it. Schools want to see that you have a strategy in place to meet their requirements. Don’t leave that blank in CASPA.