2021-2022 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FuturePAbb said:

It seems like last year they had sent out their first round of interviews in the end of June. Has anyone heard from the program?

I haven’t heard anything after the confirmation. I agree, It seems they normally send it out a lot earlier than this! Some were even the beginning of June for the previous years on the forum. Hopefully we will hear something soon! It’s hard to wait 

2 hours ago, rickforma said:

Hi everyone! I received an interview invite today! Looks like all interviews will be conducted virtually. I submitted 6/2 and was verified 6/5 🙂 

Wow congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats? I was verified 6/8 so hopefully I’ll hear back soon. Thanks for sharing! 

Edited by FuturePAbb

4 hours ago, futurepa9910 said:

Does anyone know if there is a list of possible interview dates or what these would be?

I got to choose between July 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st. I believe there may have been some August dates as well but I don't remember. Beware that there is also a mandatory webinar on the Monday of the week you interview so you'll have to take 2 days off of work/life/etc. Good luck to you!

On 6/21/2021 at 5:49 PM, zelolover said:

Submitted 6/16, verified 6/21, haven't heard anything back from them and I feel like I'm applying late but hopefully hear something soon! 

Just received an interview invite and scheduled for the 20th. Good luck to everybody who’s interviewing or still waiting! Here are some of my stats for those who are curious.

Stats:

Undergrad gpa: 3.81

Post-bacc gpa: 4.00

sgpa: 3.80

PCE: ~1100 hours as EMT and ED tech

Volunteering: ~500 hours

Shadowing: ~90 hours w/ PA 

GRE: 326 combined

I have an interview scheduled for next wensday in the original email it notes there will be a mandatory program overview a day or 2 before the interview I dont see a link to it or any date or time for it has anyone else had this issue. I will be contacting them Monday to discuss

18 hours ago, cbull said:

I have an interview scheduled for next wensday in the original email it notes there will be a mandatory program overview a day or 2 before the interview I dont see a link to it or any date or time for it has anyone else had this issue. I will be contacting them Monday to discuss

They should have sent you an email right after listing the webinar dates (which is July 6th 11:30AM-1PM if you're interviewing next wednesday) that includes the link. I would send them an email asap so you don't miss it.