Online Biochemistry course in California?

I am interested in taking Biochemistry online, thought I have not taken OCHEM, and do not plan on taking it because It took me so much effort to raise my GPA I know Ochem will not help me GPA wise. I have completed all my other PA prereqs and want to strengthen my application. I have read through this forum and searched on Google but haven't had much luck finding an up to date list of schools that offer Biochemistry. I understand Biochem is also a challenging course but I have read a few syllabuses and I am more interested in the material. The schools that I am applying to either do not require OCHEM or will take either biochem or ochem.

I see that UCSD Extension offers it (seems like it does not have prereqs), West Los Angeles College has it but does require Ochem. Any other schools in California that might offer it? Ideally online and with no prereqs? Thank you in advance! 🙂

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...