2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those accepted, are you guys concerned about cost? I really love Samford, and it was my top choice originally until I re-examined the chart online which details the cost, and I realized I read it incorrectly, and it's twice as expensive as I thought it was... I also got accepted at USA in Mobile, AL which is significantly more affordable, so now I am debating which school I should choose. For those accepted, were you also accepted into more affordable schools? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 12:53 PM, Jess2424 said:

I’ve been looking into loan reimbursement programs, and all of them I’ve seen require that the program be accredited. So it’s almost double the cost and it’s not accredited. Just something to consider. 

Hey, Jess2424! I am a recent graduate of Samford's program (Class of 2021) and recent PA-C (finally!). You should not have any issue with any loan reimbursement program if you attend Samford. Samford is an accredited program and has been since March 2019 (http://www.arc-pa.org/accreditation/accredited-programs/). Recently, I have had no trouble with loan repayment as I am currently going through the process with loan repayment through the military. I also have had classmates that have received rural health loan repayment through the State of Alabama as graduates from Samford. While I was accepted to other programs, I wouldn't trade my experience/education from Samford with any! If you have any questions about the program, education, or anything else in general, just shoot me a message on here!