RVU Application Cycle 2021-2022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I accepted my offer to the program and I've been looking around for a schedule or sample schedule of classes. Does anyone know if there is one available? I'd like to get an idea for what our weekly schedules will look like. Does anyone know from their interview or otherwise what time classes start and end each day approximately? what time exams typically are in the day? Thank you!!

Edited by PADream5

34 minutes ago, futurepa9910 said:

I was accepted and filled out the forms/payed the seat deposit. The only email I got was a receipt of my seat deposit. Just wondering if I should have any other sort of confirmation and want to make sure everything is locked in! Did anyone receive something else?

Sandy told me we’ll receive further instruction in April/May. I didn’t even receive confirmation of my seat deposit. I felt so worried I reached out lol. 

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone remember if they said lectures would be online or in person? I feel like I remember them saying classes would continue to be in person but a current RVU student said they do prerecorded lectures (this is a DO student though).

Edited by seb14e

1 hour ago, seb14e said:

Does anyone remember if they said lectures would be online or in person? I feel like I remember them saying classes would continue to be in person but a current RVU student said they do prerecorded lectures (this is a DO student though).

I remember hearing courses will be in person during the interview. 

Hi all, current RVU PA student here. Congrats to all of you who have gotten in, and for those on the waitlist don't give up hope! People got in as late as June one year and August another. For those concerned about the probation status, RVU has done a TON to improve the program from the first cohort, it is not uncommon for new programs to be on probation, and it won't affect your experience as a student or your ability to become certified/get hired as a PA-C. The faculty are great, the extended clinical time is incredible, and so far the second cohort has a 100% PANCE pass rate. Just wanted to ease some concerns if possible 🙂 Good luck all!

And to answer the clinical rotation question, we have some out-of-state rotations, but most are in Colorado and many are in/around Denver.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PASColorado said:

Hi all, current RVU PA student here. Congrats to all of you who have gotten in, and for those on the waitlist don't give up hope! People got in as late as June one year and August another. For those concerned about the probation status, RVU has done a TON to improve the program from the first cohort, it is not uncommon for new programs to be on probation, and it won't affect your experience as a student or your ability to become certified/get hired as a PA-C. The faculty are great, the extended clinical time is incredible, and so far the second cohort has a 100% PANCE pass rate. Just wanted to ease some concerns if possible 🙂 Good luck all!

And to answer the clinical rotation question, we have some out-of-state rotations, but most are in Colorado and many are in/around Denver.

Thank you so much for sharing!! I’m confident RVU is a great school but it’s always reassuring to hear from a current student 🙂 I’m matriculating this year and your post made me even more excited!!

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 9:04 PM, PASColorado said:

Wow this is incredibly encouraging and exciting as a future student! Can I ask if you know when the official class scores for the PANCE will be posted? Thank you so much for making the time to post this, it makes a difference.