RVU Application Cycle 2021-2022

7 minutes ago, Sw3605 said:

Screenshot_20210707-121835_Chrome.jpg

I read a little more about what this means.

Schools may be placed on HCM1 or HCM2 as a result of compliance issues including but not limited to accreditation issues, late or missing annual financial statements and/or audits, outstanding liabilities, denial of re-certifications, concern around the school's administrative capabilities, concern around a school's financial responsibility, and possibly severe findings uncovered during a program review. “

😳 so… like I’m desperate to get in anywhere but how they not gon pass PANCE AND piss off the veterans administration?? If I’m having second thoughts, that means a ton of people would be too.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MilkyM00 said:

I read a little more about what this means.

Schools may be placed on HCM1 or HCM2 as a result of compliance issues including but not limited to accreditation issues, late or missing annual financial statements and/or audits, outstanding liabilities, denial of re-certifications, concern around the school's administrative capabilities, concern around a school's financial responsibility, and possibly severe findings uncovered during a program review. “

😳 so… like I’m desperate to get in anywhere but how they not gon pass PANCE AND piss off the veterans administration?? If I’m having second thoughts, that means a ton of people would be too.

Yup. The school sounds a little too money hungry. Doesn't sit right. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received an interview invite 8/25!

For those who have already interviewed - did the program address their probation status/ a plan to become fully accredited? I like a lot about this program but probationary status worries me. Also, did they talk about where their PA students rotate? (Wondering if other PA schools in the Denver area monopolize rotations). 

Any info on their interview style is appreciated! thanks to all 

• Like 1

Hi everyone!  I am grateful to have received an interview invite on 08/25 as well.  I agree 100% with YayPrePA3.  Would it be wise to reach out or ask about the status at the interview? Are there any students who attended Rocky Vista that can speak to their probationary status?  

Thanks so much!  Overall, I am very excited and happy about the interview and this program, but I am worried about the status and how it could potentially affect future students at this program.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2021 at 12:22 PM, Sw3605 said:

Declined my interview invitation- forgot to update the forum. Hopefully this opens a spot for another person. Good luck everyone!

How did you decline the interview? Their portal is so confusing I can't figure out how to withdraw my application (accepted to another school that's not on probation)

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Maguilar said:

I also interviewed on 9/17 and received a call today! I’m still in disbelief. Do you plan on putting a deposit down?

Yes absolutely! This is my first acceptance, still waiting to hear back from one other interview but will definitely be reserving my spot. Congrats to you!