Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys,

Figured I'd start one of these for this next cycle so we can all chat. Has anyone applied already? When are you thinking of submitting? I'm aiming for early/mid June. Good luck to everyone! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Hannah23 said:

Hey guys,

Figured I'd start one of these for this next cycle so we can all chat. Has anyone applied already? When are you thinking of submitting? I'm aiming for early/mid June. Good luck to everyone! 

Hi! I submitted 5/3 🙂 goodluck!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 11:53 AM, Msem750 said:

Hello. Does anyone know how this program teaches anatomy? Be it cadavers, anatomatage tables, or discussion? Thank you in advance.  

During the Info Session I attended, they said that PA students do the dissections themselves. I personally I think that’s super cool and the best way to learn anatomy. 
 

I submitted both the CASPA and supplemental app yesterday! Got verified today

Edited by semblance
Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone who has received the CASPA fee waiver tried to get the supplemental fee waived too? I contacted CASPA and they said they don't issue any code for the fee waiver. . . my CASPA ID doesn't work there either. Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, dmahl0512 said:

Has anyone who has received the CASPA fee waiver tried to get the supplemental fee waived too? I contacted CASPA and they said they don't issue any code for the fee waiver. . . my CASPA ID doesn't work there either. Thank you!

I just submitted my supplemental application today with a fee waiver. You have to forward your email from CASPA saying that your fee waiver was accepted. They will respond with a Northwestern fee waiver to paste into their form.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anitamarie1 said:

I was verified by caspa but haven’t gotten a conformation email that it was received by Northwestern, is anyone having the same issue ? 

I was verified on 5/27 and have not received a confirmation email. It seems like people in the last cycle received confirmations pretty quickly. 

Hopefully we’ll get ours soon! I’ll update when I do. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ARLPrePA said:

I was verified on 5/27 and have not received a confirmation email. It seems like people in the last cycle received confirmations pretty quickly. 

Hopefully we’ll get ours soon! I’ll update when I do. 

Same! I was verified 2 days ago, but no confirmation email either!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ChristineLF said:

Same! I was verified 2 days ago, but no confirmation email either!

I submitted my CASPA on 5/30 and was verified on 6/1! I have not received a confirmation email from Northwestern either. Although, there website says they will send out confirmation emails when both CASPA and supplemental are received or if part of the required application is not received. Hopefully this helps!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2021 at 12:26 PM, ARLPrePA said:

I submitted my CASPA and supplemental application yesterday (5/26) and was verified today (5/27).

Good luck to all who are applying! 🙂

I just got my confirmation from Northwestern. It said that my application materials have been received and it is under review. Now it’s a waiting game until January 2022 on a interview invite or rejection. 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites

CASPA verified 5/28 and submitted to Northwestern 6/2. Supplemental submitted 6/7. 

Finally! Wow, I wrote three times as much as other schools' supplementals...easily. Good luck to everyone! What an exciting time for all of us!! ❤️

Edit: Confirmation email received 6/8.

Edited by bobafiend
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, mmjpa said:

I got a confirmation email for the supplemental, but not the whole app. Is there a separate email that comes after the confirmation for the supplemental application? 

Yes, there is. I received the complete app email a day after the supplemental app email. 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bobafiend said:

Yes, there is. I received the complete app email a day after the supplemental app email. 🙂

I got the confirmation email - saying they've received my supplemental app and the supplemental fee back in Jun 6, but haven't gotten a "complete app confirmation" email yet...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More