2021-2022 Application Cycle

Hey all!! I’ve been a long time viewer of the forum, finally decided to join as interviews start being handed out!! Ohhh man… that Midwestern sun!! I cannot wait!!!!!! Best of luck to you all!! I am so happy to say I’ve been selected for an interview at Midwestern on august 6th!!! 😁

Edited by Chrisden87
  • Like 4

On 7/24/2021 at 2:21 PM, lblade said:

Application verified: 7/14

Interview invite: 7/20

Will be interviewing on August 6th! Is anyone familiar with their interview format? (could not find anything from last year's thread)

So wonderful!  Do you mind sharing your stats?

On 7/22/2021 at 8:45 AM, MaddieQ said:

I am so sorry to hear this. The right program will find you!! Do you mind sharing when you submitted/ stats? 

Don't lose hope!! 

Maddie Q!! I know we don’t know each other, but I see you EVERYWHERE here!!! Best of luck to you!! How’s the ‘ol school search coming along? Again, best of luck to you!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for providing so many insights on this whole process!!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, padreamer96 said:

Hi guys!

I got a reminder email for the interview this morning and it says that they've already sent out separate interview times/links but I haven't gotten that email. Anyone experiencing something similar?

Hi! Same, I got that email this morning but I haven’t received a separate email, just the interview invitation last week. 

23 hours ago, padreamer96 said:

Hi guys!

I got a reminder email for the interview this morning and it says that they've already sent out separate interview times/links but I haven't gotten that email. Anyone experiencing something similar?

I got that email this morning and was wondering the same thing. Glad I am not the only one who didn’t get an email with the links!

9 hours ago, AbbyL said:

I got that email this morning and was wondering the same thing. Glad I am not the only one who didn’t get an email with the links!

I ended up not getting the email with the links so I reached out to them. Turns out, I wasn't on their email listing! But I got the email after contacting them

5 minutes ago, padreamer96 said:

I ended up not getting the email with the links so I reached out to them. Turns out, I wasn't on their email listing! But I got the email after contacting them

Which day are you interviewing? How did you get the email for the interview invite but not inductions? I’m getting nervous about mine lol 

On 8/3/2021 at 6:35 PM, thatsnotPCE said:

Which day are you interviewing? How did you get the email for the interview invite but not inductions? I’m getting nervous about mine lol 

I interview on Friday, 8/6! Idk how that happened, but they were really quick with the response. I got the second email within a few hours of me sending them a response with my concerns.