2021-2022 application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, weewoo said:

Anyone heard anything about the waitlist today? I know George Fox has been slightly loose with deadlines, I’m wondering if we’ll hear anything before end of day.

I haven’t heard anything yet, also anxious to hear about waitlist positions. Last time I received an email closer to 4:30pm PST

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 12:45 PM, Fathernature said:

I emailed them about how many people were pulled off the waitlist last cohort.

β€œThe last person offered admission for Cohort 1 was on Christmas Eve day and they were 7th on the waitlist. ”

I think there will probably be a couple people dropping out the first week of December, that’s when OHSU will send offers out and there is bound to be at least one. Also, Pacific in Hillsboro OR is actively making offers right now, so maybe there will be a spot opening up from that. Good luck everyone! It did seem like a fun program to be in.

Edited by NateO
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Prepastudent97 said:

Anyone who’s on the waitlist but is moving closer to getting accepted but still looking for apartments? Not sure if I should start looking for apartments now or when I get in?Β 

I'm in the same boat. The waitlist is moving quite fast and I'm close to being accepted as well, so I've been doing a preliminary search, especially because I assume a lot of leases will end in late December or early January. I'm hoping to look for one or more roommates to save on costs during the program, but being on the waitlist and not having access to the Facebook group has me stumped on how to proceed.

2 hours ago, OregonPAstudent said:

I'm in the same boat. The waitlist is moving quite fast and I'm close to being accepted as well, so I've been doing a preliminary search, especially because I assume a lot of leases will end in late December or early January. I'm hoping to look for one or more roommates to save on costs during the program, but being on the waitlist and not having access to the Facebook group has me stumped on how to proceed.

I just messaged you!Β