2021-2022 application cycle

52 minutes ago, PrePAdiddy20 said:

Congrats! I was wondering- did your email specifically say waitlisted or did it say something along the lines of "application will remain active and considered anew for our final round of interviews"?

Thanks so much! It specifically said waitlist and told me my rank and a bunch of information about what would happen if I did get an interview. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, FaithInPA16 said:

Cristina had told me in a meeting I had set up with her a few months back 🙂 I was officially rejected earlier today. Wishing all those who got interviews/acceptances the best of luck!!

Thanks for the update and I'm sorry about the rejection today. Don't let it get you down though. You will definitely get into a program very soon and be an amazing PA-C!!

9 hours ago, csala013 said:

Has anyone received the last round decisions (interview, rejection, etc.)?

Also ended up getting a rejection email from them today. Holding out for some pending decisions from other schools and upcoming interviews. Best of luck to everyone still in the running here and elsewhere!