2021-2022 application cycle

On 7/21/2021 at 3:32 PM, FuturePA6102 said:

Anyone hear anything from Christina about interviews on the 19th? The wait has been killing me, I can’t stop checking my email

Are you referring to the interviews that were just held on Monday the 19? Or for next month? I interviewed this past Monday (the 19) and they said they'd announce a decision for us on 8/2.

1 hour ago, Kalyssa said:

One of the first emails I got from Christina (CASPA application received email) identified today as the decision day for the August interviews. Does anyone know if that is still the case?Β 

If you didn't hear otherwise, then most likely. For the July interviews, they had to delay the decision by a couple of days but let us know towards the end of the day (the day we were originally supposed to find out). It's also important to remember that they're in Pacific time (I'm in central) so there's a time difference and it can make it feel even longerΒ πŸ˜…Β good luck!

5 hours ago, rachels91 said:

If you didn't hear otherwise, then most likely. For the July interviews, they had to delay the decision by a couple of days but let us know towards the end of the day (the day we were originally supposed to find out). It's also important to remember that they're in Pacific time (I'm in central) so there's a time difference and it can make it feel even longerΒ πŸ˜…Β good luck!

, I was waitlisted for an interview last roundΒ so I was waiting with that batch of applications as well! Hopefully they’ve gotten a bit more organized since then.Β 

Edited by Kalyssa

On 7/23/2021 at 6:51 AM, Kalyssa said:

One of the first emails I got from Christina (CASPA application received email) identified today as the decision day for the August interviews. Does anyone know if that is still the case?Β 

I was told the decision day for the August interviews would be this comingΒ Monday 7/26.Β 

1 hour ago, SamanthaAmber63 said:

Anyone hear anything for today’s invites? I know they are 2 hours behind CST πŸ˜…

Nothing yet on my end! I looked back at last month's forum comments and they had some delays with their interview invites. Hopefully we hear back today. Good luck to you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SamanthaAmber63 said:

Anyone hear anything for today’s invites? I know they are 2 hours behind CST πŸ˜…

Nothing yet on my end with regard to an email either. I submitted for the early admission deadline back in June and did not receive an email update until this round. It sounds like they received more applications then previous cycles from other posts earlier in this thread. Good luck everyone!Β Β 

4 hours ago, SamanthaAmber63 said:

Same! I’ve never been so glued to my phone before lol. Hopefully today they do, since last interview cycle was delayed as well.Β 

i am feeling a little frustrated when they keep giving us these dates and then not sending the emails on the days they say they will, which makes us glued to our phones and anxious... i feel like they shouldn't tell us a date if they can't meet that day

4 minutes ago, prepakels said:

i am feeling a little frustrated when they keep giving us these dates and then not sending the emails on the days they say they will, which makes us glued to our phones and anxious... i feel like they shouldn't tell us a date if they can't meet that day

I feel the same way. I applied during the June notification date and didn't hear back until several weeks later when I was given the July date from yesterday.Β