2021-2022 application cycle

1 hour ago, CCLStoPA said:

I still have yet to receive the early decision email, besides the initial one stating decisions would be sent 6/25. I did send a follow up email this morning. Hoping to hear back. 

I also have not heard anything yet so you aren't alone! I'm curious to see what they say to your email. 

On 6/28/2021 at 4:58 PM, gbiggs said:

If anyone else is interviewing July 16th in the afternoon, let me know if you want to chat beforehand! I'm flying in from Atlanta and have never been to Oregon so I would love to make a friend 😁

I am also interviewing July 16th in the afternoon session! Excited to meet you!

• Like 1

Guest anonRAM2023

For everyone wondering what their app status is, I received an email from Cristina. She says that they were not able to review all applications that were verified by June 21st. Hence, my app (and assuming others) will be considered for second round of interviews. 

I am just gunna outright say that it’s very lame. Either they had a higher app volume or they just couldn’t get their stuff together and do what they set out to achieve. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 2:57 PM, tngu96 said:

Hello everyone! I am interviewing on the 16th in the PM! Im really excited and wishing everyone good luck! I'm coming up from California. If anyone wants to debrief afterwards or grab a bite, that would be awesome! 

I will also be interviewing with you, and I am also from CA 🙂 Would love to meet earlier on campus if you are interested!

On 7/2/2021 at 2:51 PM, JDB91 said:

For everyone wondering what their app status is, I received an email from Cristina. She says that they were not able to review all applications that were verified by June 21st. Hence, my app (and assuming others) will be considered for second round of interviews. 

I am just gunna outright say that it’s very lame. Either they had a higher app volume or they just couldn’t get their stuff together and do what they set out to achieve. 

I got an email update tonight that my application from the initial early admission timeline is "moving forward for review". The email contained all of the same options as the initial email potential for "interview in August 13/16, waitlist, on hold, or denied" by July 26th. At least it's some communication?

Edited by CCLStoPA
  • Like 1

Hello, current GF PA student here! I know there’s been an increase in applications this year and the waiting game to hear back can be tough. But hang in there & know that even though it’s rolling admissions, many students in our cohort submitted their applications at the end of the application cycle and were accepted. So those of you with apps in are definitely still early! 

Look forward to seeing those of you interviewing! 

• Like 4

On 7/10/2021 at 5:57 PM, tngu96 said:

Hello everyone! I am interviewing on the 16th in the PM! Im really excited and wishing everyone good luck! I'm coming up from California. If anyone wants to debrief afterwards or grab a bite, that would be awesome! 

Hi, I'll be at the 16th afternoon interview (coming in from atlanta) and would love to chat afterwards!!

• Like 1