2021-2022 application cycle

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, gbiggs said:

Submitted 05/17

Verified 05/19

Confirmation email on 05/29 saying that they will send emails on June 25th regarding interview invitations.

Good luck everyone!

Β 

Do you mind sharing what the confirmation email said? I'm worried that I didn't receive anything yet.

No problem! I would give it a week or two and then maybe reach out and make sure they got all of your info. My email said:

Wahoo! This email confirms your CASPA application has been received.

Thank you for considering George Fox University for your professional training. I will confirm with you once your application has been processed and notify you if anything is amiss.

Decisions will be announced June 25 via email for in-person interviews on July 16 & 19. Possible decisions you can expect to receive:Β 

• Invitation to interview

• Waitlist for interview (Those not invited to interview will be considered anew the next interview cycle.)Β 

• On hold, to be considered for the next interview cycle (Announced July 23)

• Denied

Hello Everyone!

Β 

I too am applying to GFU this cycle!Β  CASPA application submitted 5/21, verified 5/24. Received two confirmation emails from Cristina stating emails will be sent on 6/25 stating whether we are invited to an interview, wait listed or not invited.Β  So my mind is on 6/25 lol.Β  Best of luck to EVERYONE!

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, prepakels said:

Anyone else going to be frantically checking emails tomorrow?? So happy this school is sending interview updates out so soon!

I started already, idk what time that email is going to come through. I hope I don’t have to wait until Monday.Β 

1 hour ago, PATBD said:

Lol I am with you. It’ll probably come in at 4:50pm 😫 I’ve check like 30x already

I know it’s 6 o’clock now, I wonder if we will still get it today. And it’s going to be a weekend. So I hope we get it today even if it’s late. Did anyone else get an email?Β 

4 minutes ago, Aarti said:

I know it’s 6 o’clock now, I wonder if we will still get it today. And it’s going to be a weekend. So I hope we get it today even if it’s late. Did anyone else get an email?Β 

Not yet.Β  I've been checking email borderline obsessively all day lol.Β  It's still only 3PM PST so there's still time! πŸ™‚