University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (UMHB) 2021-2022 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Toributler said:

Does anyone have any insight on when we can expect the waitlist to start moving? or if it has? Hope everyone is doing well and feeling super calm and patient, lol. 🙃

I haven't heard of any movement from the waitlist yet... According to last year's forum, movement from the waitlist began around mid to late October, so fingers crossed someone hears something soon!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I would expect movement closer to mid-November and throughout December. Many people are still waiting to hear back from their top choices. Places Like UTHSCSA don't give out notifications until much later, and they even interview through January. I can tell you we pulled someone from the waitlist literally on the first day of orientation at UMHB. A bit were pulled from the list throughout November/December, for the reasons mentioned above. Hang tight and have faith!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...