University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (UMHB) 2021-2022 Cycle

Hello everyone 🙂

I know its still a bit early in the cycle, but I wanted to go ahead and start a thread for this program. Just in case anyone wants to discuss CASPA or anything related to the program. I'm looking forward to all your future posts! 

Edited by slgarc1995

• slgarc1995 changed the title to University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (UMHB) 2021-2022 Cycle
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an e-mail stating that my application has been verified and has been reviewed. The e-mail said I would receive a call from the director if chosen for an interview. It's been a week and I haven't received a call. I am starting to worry. Has anyone received a call just yet?

17 minutes ago, cmelissag said:

I received an e-mail stating that my application has been verified and has been reviewed. The e-mail said I would receive a call from the director if chosen for an interview. It's been a week and I haven't received a call. I am starting to worry. Has anyone received a call just yet?

Not as yet! Fingers crossed. 🙂

On 5/20/2021 at 2:43 PM, cmelissag said:

Me either! Hoping everything works out 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 9:03 AM, Sara842000 said:

Anyone knows how many people do they interview? 

I was able to look back at my notes and confirm the number. They had 500-600 applicants and only interviewed 120. 12 of the interviewees were UMHB grads, they are granted interviews first.