Interviews for 2013 matriculation?

Ya thats what I did. I had three classes that I got all A's in and then my updated hours of health care experience to date. They said they added it to my profile and would notify the committee. I am hoping to hear something soon cause I think February is the last month of interviews.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bdb0051 - There have been several people on the forum who have received similar letters. I was wait listed for an interview last cycle (turned my application in with the first batch) and received an interview invite in February. I am not sure how many people they will end up pulling from the wait list or how often they pull from it, but it can and does happen. Good luck!

I received the same letter - still waiting ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Had the 'waitlist for interview' email back in like November then got invited the other day. I had scheduled for 3/26 but will be turning it down cause I got into another program. Hopefully it opens up a interview spot for someone else!

I was on the wait list for an interview; emailed Midwestern 2/28; they responded 3/1: 'At this time there are only two interview dates still scheduled for this cycle and all invitations have been sent.' But still have not gotten a rejection letter/email/phone call.

• 5 weeks later...

They must have a policy not to give rejections through personal email. I emailed them today asking them if I have been rejected since I heard the interview dates are done, they emailed me back saying that I am on the wait list for interivew. So, not an outright rejection, but if they don't have any interview dates left, I assume that's basically a rejection? It always makes me want to hold out hope though!

They must have a policy not to give rejections through personal email. I emailed them today asking them if I have been rejected since I heard the interview dates are done, they emailed me back saying that I am on the wait list for interivew. So, not an outright rejection, but if they don't have any interview dates left, I assume that's basically a rejection? It always makes me want to hold out hope though!

Archived