Interviews for 2013 matriculation?

Hi everyone! Has anyone been invited for an interview yet? A few of my friends who interviewed last year got interview invites late July/early August so I'm starting to get excited/ancy, and every email I get I have a mild MI :) Please post on here if you've been invited for an interview! Thanks! Good luck all!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an interview for South University in Florida next week, which is early to me. Last cycle I got an interview at A.T. Still University in Arizona. The interviews started in September with notification in August. I do the same thing with all email notifications!:=D:

Congratulations fdamico! One of my girl friends was also sent an invite to interview at Midwestern today. I sent my application June 1st and was mailed mid June so I'm hoping to get one of those emails soon too!! I am also a reapplicant, last year I applied really late and was "waitlisted for an interview," haha. I improved my application considerably and applied pretty early so I have my fingers crossed!!! Good luck and congratulations to all who have received and will receive an interview! It's a lot of work and you all deserve it :)

Catherine I did last cycle :) Probably the most laid back interview you will ever have. They really try to get to know you - group interview....3 applicants with 2 interviewees. There is a campus tour, lunch and the interviews are scattered throughout the day in groups. Amazingly awesome experience - if you interview there they will stand out in your mind for sure.

Probably the most laid back interview you will ever have. They really try to get to know you

I have to disagree. I found that the group interview made it hard for me to feel comfortable sharing personal information and to feel a connection to the interviewer/school. I guess it just depends on the person. :)

I hope you get in this year!

Hi fdamico1985, since it is a group interview can you give us a couple of example questions that they asked? I understand if you don't want to share, I'm just curious if it is the same sort of questions as if it were a one-on-one interview. I have an interview on September 7th and am really nervous! Please help me out :=D:

smartin - I interview on the 7th as well so I will see you there!! :) There are three different panels of interviewers so I'm sure the questions depend on which panel you get. I would say prepare yourself in why MWU, why PA, but other questions are to get to know you and you can't prepare for them. My advice would be to be honest, be yourself, don't rehearse cookie cutter answers to things because I'm sure they can pick them right out. I haven't had a one-on-one interview yet but I think the questions would be similar to any of those you have gotten thus far.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone who's interviewing Sept 6th interested in trying to coordinate travel to/from the airport to the hotel and back to the airport? It's so expensive for one night, I'm just looking to save some money (and have a buddy!). I interviewed last year and so I have a rough idea of what the process is like. Just send me a message :)

Archived