Waiting for degree to post before submitting transcripts?

Hey guys, I promise I did my best to search for this but couldn't quite find an answer. I graduated today and my grades were posted to my transcripts so I'm looking to send in my official transcripts to caspa. My university says it may take up to 6 weeks for my degree to show up on transcripts. Does anyone know if that means I have to wait until the degree is showing there for caspa or schools to verify my degree? It seems kind of crazy to have to wait a month an a half to be able to submit my application because of that but wanted to check if anyone knew the answer. Thanks!

It’s best to wait until they post your degree conferred on the transcripts. Saves you the headache/heartache and a little more cash. From my experience most schools will not reach out due to applicant load, I had received a few emails of rejection shortly after submitting stating I didn’t meet a criteria and it confused me since I only applied to schools I qualified for. One program out of the 5 was nice enough to reach out and ask for another copy sent(spending more $$$$ and expedited) with the degree conferred date. Explained why I was autorejected. Hope that helps 

Edited by Guest5798

2 hours ago, Guest5798 said:

It’s best to wait until they post your degree conferred on the transcripts. Saves you the headache/heartache and a little more cash. From my experience most schools will not reach out due to applicant load, I had received a few emails of rejection shortly after submitting stating I didn’t meet a criteria and it confused me since I only applied to schools I qualified for. One program out of the 5 was nice enough to reach out and ask for another copy sent(spending more $$$$ and expedited) with the degree conferred date. Explained why I was autorejected. Hope that helps 

Awesome, thank you for the help. I only found one school I'm applying to that directly said to wait for it to post so I was going to end up waiting anyway. I did call my school and they said 99% of the time it posts within a week so I should be fine. Thanks again!