Applicants for Summer 2013 program

kbrookshire1: there were 11 applicants total, 3 males and 8 females. interview was on oct 3 and i was told we were the third applicant pool, but the first two pools were groups of 6. so i think it kind of varies as far as size goes, id prepare for a group of 11 though to be on the safe side.

chrissy: my last reference was submitted august 16th, and my application status changed to 'ready to review' about 2 or 3 days later.

hope this helps.

Thank you and congrats!

Could you tell us how the day went/ what to expect?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber seago I am ecstatic, words can't explain how happy I am! It was my number one choice just cause ive lived in augusta most of my life and you really cant beat the tuition and quality of the program... I hope all of you on here can join me next year. I'll def be praying for all of you!

Chrissy if you look earlier in this post I gave a summary of how the day will go. All the staff if awesome and so nice, but the most nerve wrecking part was the introductions because you're in front of the faculty and your fellow applicants and you have to answer a random question that you pick from a bowl! They just want to get a sense of who you are so don't worry about or compare yourself to other interviewees, just be yourself!

Kbrookshire my friend applied around the time you applied and he has a really strong application imho, yet he still hasn't heard back for an interview yet... So I believe that you definitely are still in the running for an interview! Congrats on gettin an interview from LMU though!

Amber I have kept in touch with one girl I got to know well from my pool and I asked her today if she heard back but she hasn't received any word yet. On her application status it says a decision has been made and a letter is headin her way.

Kbrookshire my friend applied around the time you applied and he has a really strong application imho, yet he still hasn't heard back for an interview yet... So I believe that you definitely are still in the running for an interview! Congrats on gettin an interview from LMU though!

Amber I have kept in touch with one girl I got to know well from my pool and I asked her today if she heard back but she hasn't received any word yet. On her application status it says a decision has been made and a letter is headin her way.

Do you think they would have mailed out rejection letters to those who they arent going to interview yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had my interview today at GHSU. It was a very stressful experience but overall I think I did pretty well. The admissions committee said there will be two more interview dates so if you haven't heard back yet for an interview yet you may still get one. They only gave me a week's notice before the interview. Good luck to all!

Archived