Applicants for Fall 2013!

I applied to the Boston campus. I like the campus there, because of the Colleges of Fenway. Students get to share resources with different colleges nearby. Also, clinical rotations will be at Tufts, Mass General, etc. which are great hospitals. I'm not sure how they consider GPAs. I would think that more recent ones, mainly sciences, are more important in my opinion. That's my guess! Have you applied to MCPHS?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No ,I haven't applied with any of their three campus yet. But I am thinking of applying with Boston and Worcester campus this coming cycle in April. The only concern is that I have a really low bachelor's GPA from China, but my recent 80 credits in the U.S. is about 3.95 which includes all the science courses for pre-PA program. I heard that MCPHS Manchester campus weighs heavily on GPA. So I just wonder if the other two campus do too.

I applied to the Boston campus. I like the campus there, because of the Colleges of Fenway. Students get to share resources with different colleges nearby. Also, clinical rotations will be at Tufts, Mass General, etc. which are great hospitals. I'm not sure how they consider GPAs. I would think that more recent ones, mainly sciences, are more important in my opinion. That's my guess! Have you applied to MCPHS?

Thank you for telling me that, but I think I saw somewhere on this forum said that students can only apply with either amnchester or worcester campus but the Boston campus is separated from them?Isn't this true?

sijia, I'm pretty sure you that you can only apply to one MCPHS campus for each cycle.

Hi mc1001, were you accepted by Boston or Worcester campus? Do you know if Worcester campus weighs heavily on GPA or they evaluate applicants in many different areas?

Interviewed the 14th and received my acceptance today!!!!! So excited! It was postmarked the 25th. Good luck to everyone else!!

I'm from the DC area, so it definitely didnt have to travel as far! When did you interview? Good luck!!

Congratulations! I'm all the way in Portland, OR. Wonder if I will receive any response.. I'm at work now! Gahh!! Where abouts are you from mc1001?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived