Applicants for Fall 2013!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who have already interviewed or are interviewing, which hotel did you stay at and how did transportation work? I have an interview on Jan 17th and I'm trying to make reservations. I'm wondering which hotel has the easiest access to campus. Or if there is anyone else interviewing on Jan 17th that is interested in sharing transportation costs please let me know!

I went to the chandler inn. It was good. Not fancy, but not run down. It's right on top of a gay bar so if you wanna drink afterwards, you're golden. The interior is nice, I stayed for about 3 days. I took a taxi the day of my interview and it cost $10. Good luck

For those of you who have already interviewed or are interviewing, which hotel did you stay at and how did transportation work? I have an interview on Jan 17th and I'm trying to make reservations. I'm wondering which hotel has the easiest access to campus. Or if there is anyone else interviewing on Jan 17th that is interested in sharing transportation costs please let me know!

I followed the instructions that are in the packet, remember that number that they gave you when you got your invite e-mail to the interview, you'll need that. I e-mailed Brian and he said the University is closed, but there are "support staffs" that still work during the break. He said my deposit went through and I should be receiving letters/email within the next week. Congrats btw!

Got accepted with 12/17 date. But I wanted to ask some questions before submitting my deposit, which would be due the 31st according to the letter. But the whole univeristy is closed. Has anyone been accepted at this date and already submitted their deposit? How did you submit it?

• 2 weeks later...
i wouldn't book any flight earlier than 6pm. Our interview day went till around 4pm and you want to make sure you leave yourself time to get to the airport and settled in case of traffic and the like. As for hotels the holiday inn at 1200 beacon street in brookline would probably be a good place to stay. Good neighborhood, short cab ride to the school and most likely reasonably priced for the area. Good luck!

thank you so much

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's true. My friend is in a Pharmacy program in Maine and he was wait listed but did get in! So it is possible! I am going to call the school and see if they can give me more information on the size of the list and where I am at. Time to start improving for the next cycle! Good luck to you. :smile:

Waldo, did you apply for Worcester or Boston campus? Can anybody share some expereince of these two campus? Do they weigh bachelor's degree's GPA heavily,or do they focus more on the recent grades?

I submitted my supplemental mid September and interviewed January 31st.

Archived