Applicants for Fall 2013!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, anyone who has interviewed, how long did it go into the day? Trying to book my flight and want to make sure I make it late enough so I am there for the whole interview.

I wouldn't book any flight earlier than 6pm. Our interview day went till around 4pm and you want to make sure you leave yourself time to get to the airport and settled in case of traffic and the like. As for hotels the Holiday Inn at 1200 Beacon Street in Brookline would probably be a good place to stay. Good neighborhood, short cab ride to the school and most likely reasonably priced for the area. Good luck!

I just went to the Dec. 5th interview. They said that from each interview session, they take the top 10%, and offer them admissions. Then for the rest of the applicants, they wait till the interviews are done for the Fall round (all interviews before January) and then the AdCom makes their full decision of who is accepted, wait listed, or rejected. Then the whole thing happens for the Spring interviews.

I interviewed on the 11/29 and got my acceptance letter on 12/7 it was postmarked 12/6. I guess they really liked me! Just a heads up, there were about 40 people in my interview! I was one of the last to be interviewed and I was the last one there until 5:00 pm. Be prepared for a long day.

Archived