Applicants for Fall 2013!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mirelaa07, when was your interview? I don't know too much about waitlisting but I'm pretty sure it just means they'll go through the rest of the interviews and if they don't fill the class with applicants from those groups then they go to the waitlist. Also if people who are accepted reject the invite and if the class thus is still not full, then they go to the waitlist. (I think!)

PAAplicant,

Thank you for replying to my post. I called the Admission and they told me that I am actually on waitlist for an interview. I guess there are 2 waitlists, one before interviews and one after. There are about 100 people waiting for interviews so my chances are very slim.

Good luck to everyone who got interviews and got acceptance letter.

Hmm I've been told that they're reviewing my application but that's it so far. That seems like a long waitlist for interviews. Does that mean they've interviewed everyone they want to and are creating this waitlist while they wait to hear from people whether they are accepting their offers or not? Or are they still interviewing people and the waitlist is almost like their second choices for interviews?

Deseablev,

When did you submit your app? My app was mailed on 09/19 and I received an e-mail that my app is under review on 10/1. I just know that waitlist is 100 people so far. I don't know if they'll add more people to it. I wil call again to see if they can tell me where do I rank on that list. Good luck to you!!

Hi everyone! Brand new to this forum (why didn't I know about this earlier??) and had a quick question. For those of you who were contacted so far about interviews how long did it take you guys to hear back from MCPHS about interviews after getting the "Your MCPHS Applicatio​n is Under Review" email? Just wondering, this waiting game is a killer! Thanks in advance for the help!

Deseablev,

When did you submit your app? My app was mailed on 09/19 and I received an e-mail that my app is under review on 10/1. I just know that waitlist is 100 people so far. I don't know if they'll add more people to it. I wil call again to see if they can tell me where do I rank on that list. Good luck to you!!

ohhh I understand now! I submitted the secondary on October 5th and was told they were reviewing it on the 11th. So I didn't expect to hear back already but was just confused about the waitlist.

I interviewed October 4th too and haven't heard anything! They said 10 days, I'm confused why we haven't heard back

Someone should call. Not it! lol

But really I have no idea why they havent told us anything. At least an email saying they're having trouble deciding and it's taking longer than expected. I was accepted to a program that starts in January, but I would rather go to MCPHS, so I'm anxious to hear. I'm hoping we will hear sometime this week.

Did people who applied and interviewed get a storm advisory from NEU? I was being super hopeful and wondering if I was added to the list because they made a decision. It might be a bit soon... I interviewed on Fri-Sat. Haha. Anyway, has anyone heard? I was told that some people hear within days...

Anyone here interviewing on November 15th? Also, I was trying to get a feel for the writing assignment during the interview. Can anyone who has already interviewed fill me in on what questions they ask?

Also, good luck to those who have already interviewed and are anxiously waiting!!

Anyone here interviewing on November 15th? Also, I was trying to get a feel for the writing assignment during the interview. Can anyone who has already interviewed fill me in on what questions they ask?

Also, good luck to those who have already interviewed and are anxiously waiting!!

I won't tell what the question is, but I will tell you that there is no need to try to prepare for it. It's sole purpose is to see if you have writing skills. You already have the knowledge in your head, so don't sweat it!

Archived