2021-2022 Application Cycle

Anyone that has interviewed, how did you feel about their interview process? I see that it will conducted from 8am - 5pm which sounds like a long day for an online process. Did they have multiple interview sessions going on? I know they will be sending more interview info soon, but any insight would be greatly appreciated! 🙂 Thank you in advance!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Prepa112 said:

Anyone that has interviewed, how did you feel about their interview process? I see that it will conducted from 8am - 5pm which sounds like a long day for an online process. Did they have multiple interview sessions going on? I know they will be sending more interview info soon, but any insight would be greatly appreciated! 🙂 Thank you in advance!

Hi!!! 😊 Congratulations on your interview! I was very nervous heading into the interview day but on the actual day, I felt like the faculty put me at ease because of how organized it was. They will put you into specific time slots for both the group and 1:1 interviews. While you wait, you can ask questions to staff members or just relax offscreen until the next thing you are scheduled for (interviews, lunch, or tour). The day lasted until 4:15 I believe but they will go until 5 if people have more questions. Overall the day went well and NAU really does a great job at making the applicants feel supported! Good luck! 

On 10/23/2021 at 9:58 AM, TaylorRoberts1616 said:

Anyone know when they stop interviewing? Getting a little discouraged I haven’t heard anything back yet. Trying to keep the faith. Congrats to all those accepted and good-luck to everyone still waiting! 

I am in the same boat. I did submit my application later in the cycle. I received the "You met requirements" email on 9/08 and still have yet to hear back from them. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/23/2021 at 9:58 AM, TaylorRoberts1616 said:

Anyone know when they stop interviewing? Getting a little discouraged I haven’t heard anything back yet. Trying to keep the faith. Congrats to all those accepted and good-luck to everyone still waiting! 

In my interview they mentioned that they still have a couple more interviews days. I think they go to mid November. Everyone should be updated on status (accepted, waitlisted ect.) by mid December. Hope this helps!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, fentywasabi said:

Does anyone know how many seats are left?

I got an email today stating that my application is still being considered, however that is all I have gotten from them. My application was reviewed and met the min requirements on 8/17/2021. I am unsure as to how many seats are left, but if applications are still being considered, I am sure there are some seats left. 

1 minute ago, JayPA21 said:

It consisted of a group interview for an hour and an individual interview for about 20 min and informational portions in between.My best tip is to know about the school and be familiar with your own application cover to cover. Just be yourself, don't be afraid to pause and take a deep breath, and don't forget to show emotion it makes you more human instead of just an applicant. You're gonna crush it!

Dont wanna be that guy but try and not give any hints about schools interview processes. 

1 minute ago, JayPA21 said:

That's common knowledge and you will find that type of info on any website for research on the interview process for pa school

Definitely not common knowledge to break down that the school is focusing on specific knowledge about their school and to know your application cover to cover. I've had several interviews and many of them haven't asked one question about their school specifically, as well as nothing specific to my application other than broad questions. All I'm saying is any sort of hint not found directly on their website or interview invite shouldn't be discussed. It's not fair to those that went in completely blind not knowing what to expect or what to focus on beforehand.