2021-2022 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, MaddieQ said:

Hi @AlexMk,

Yes, there is a supplemental. https://www.applyweb.com/northazg/ is the website! You also pay the fee there as well. I did not receive any other correspondence other than from the supplemental website until today, where my application is now under review. I applied on 5/27 and just now go the "you meet qualifications" email! 

Hope this helps! 

Hey Maddie! 

Thank you for the prompt response. So despite not having received any correspondence yet, I can go ahead and create an account to complete the supplemental? Just making sure.

Thanks in advance 😄

@AlexMkyes! I had been working on both applications before submitting one or the other! It asks for your caspa id so that is how you link them! I did receive notification after submitting the supplemental confirming the receipt! Feel free to message me with any other questions 🙂

Edited by MaddieQ

7 minutes ago, MaddieQ said:

@AlexMkyes! I had been working on applications before submitting one or the other! It asks for your caspa id so that is how you link them! I did receive notification after submitting the supplemental confirming the receipt! Feel free to message me with any other questions 🙂

Wow good thing I asked! I don't recall ever seeing a mention of a supplemental for them on CASPA. Hoping other schools aren't "hiding" them either haha. Good luck on your applications!

Hi all! I posted this in the other thread, but I'm a current student; finishing up my first year. Of course, no expert, but I have interviewed with NAU twice, and am an NHSC and AHEC scholar, & free to give any advice I can! My email is ed533@nau.edu if I can be of any help in any way, or provide perspective. Good luck! 

1 hour ago, Ejohns20 said:

Hi all! I posted this in the other thread, but I'm a current student; finishing up my first year. Of course, no expert, but I have interviewed with NAU twice, and am an NHSC and AHEC scholar, & free to give any advice I can! My email is ed533@nau.edu if I can be of any help in any way, or provide perspective. Good luck! 

Hey thanks!  I was verified with CASPA on 5/24. Also submitted the supplemental application. NAU emailed me the first week of June stating I meet all criteria and the application is advancing in the review process.  Haven't heard anything since. How long did it take for them to inform you if you're invited for an interview?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...