2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 6:44 PM, FiloPilo said:

Looking forward to hearing back from them, has anyone received the “we have received all necessary information” email from them yet? I did last year about 2 days after I was verified and now it has been 3 weeks with no email.

I applied last week and haven’t received one yet either

44 minutes ago, Jade4788 said:

I just received an email this morning about being verified, but my GPA isn't showing up on my application and I haven't received anything from Loma Linda yet.

My GPA also hasn’t shown up yet but I contacted a CASPA rep through live chat, and they said to wait a while before it updates! They said a few hours but who knows!

On 5/31/2021 at 10:00 AM, anxiousaf said:

My GPA also hasn’t shown up yet but I contacted a CASPA rep through live chat, and they said to wait a while before it updates! They said a few hours but who knows!

I did too and they fixed it. It showed up a couple hours later.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Submitted to CASPA on 5/21, verified on 5/24.. Submitted supplemental app around the same time. Received an email from NAU on 6/4 stating my application meets their criteria and is moving forward in the review process.  Wishing everyone best of luck.  

Julia

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JuliaC said:

Hey Guys,

Submitted to CASPA on 5/21, verified on 5/24.. Submitted supplemental app around the same time. Received an email from NAU on 6/4 stating my application meets their criteria and is moving forward in the review process.  Wishing everyone best of luck.  

Julia

Hello! Were those the exact words of the email? Is it different than the “your application was successfully submitted” email? 

19 hours ago, anxiousaf said:

Hello! Were those the exact words of the email? Is it different than the “your application was successfully submitted” email? 

Hey there!  It said "We have received your application. A preliminary review has been completed. You have met all minimum requirements for admission. Your application will be forwarded to the next level of review."  Sounds positive ;).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JuliaC said:

Hey there!  It said "We have received your application. A preliminary review has been completed. You have met all minimum requirements for admission. Your application will be forwarded to the next level of review."  Sounds positive ;).

Hi! Thank you for your feedback. I'm starting to worry that I did something wrong because I submitted shortly after you. Did you have to resubmit your LORs through the application or did you just us the CASPA ones?

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, MaddieQ said:

Hi! Thank you for your feedback. I'm starting to worry that I did something wrong because I submitted shortly after you. Did you have to resubmit your LORs through the application or did you just us the CASPA ones?

Thank you in advance!

No problem! 🙂 I just used the CASPA ones..  Haven't encountered a problem yet..  Fingers crossed.

I submitted my CASPA and supplemental yesterday, 6/17, and it's obviously not verified yet, but today I received an email from them to create a profile on their website and in the upper left-hand corner it says "identity management". It's definitely from them and not a scam link, did anyone else receive this?

15 hours ago, danii97 said:

I submitted my CASPA and supplemental yesterday, 6/17, and it's obviously not verified yet, but today I received an email from them to create a profile on their website and in the upper left-hand corner it says "identity management". It's definitely from them and not a scam link, did anyone else receive this?

Interesting, I did not receive this...

3 minutes ago, JuliaC said:

Interesting, I did not receive this...

The email address is from "studentcomputing@nau.edu" and this was the message

"Your NAU temporary password has been issued...Setting up your password does not indicate your admission or student status with NAU. Normal processing, deadlines, and notifications remain in place."

But now that I've thought about it, I'm from Arizona and previously applied to NAU for undergrad so they might be reactivating my previous account? Not a hundred precent sure though. Didn't mean to cause any confusion! 

5 minutes ago, danii97 said:

The email address is from "studentcomputing@nau.edu" and this was the message

"Your NAU temporary password has been issued...Setting up your password does not indicate your admission or student status with NAU. Normal processing, deadlines, and notifications remain in place."

But now that I've thought about it, I'm from Arizona and previously applied to NAU for undergrad so they might be reactivating my previous account? Not a hundred precent sure though. Didn't mean to cause any confusion! 

I did receive this email. But I received it after submitted my caspa and it was how I started my supplemental. I would just verify that your supplemental has your caspa id linked to it. 

Not sure if that helps, but I did receive the temporary password email after submitting my caspa. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, MaddieQ said:

I did receive this email. But I received it after submitted my caspa and it was how I started my supplemental. I would just verify that your supplemental has your caspa id linked to it. 

Not sure if that helps, but I did receive the temporary password email after submitting my caspa. 

Oh okay, I'll go check to make sure. Thanks for letting me know!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I reached out to verify they received my application- This is what they sent me. 

Good Afternoon,

NAU does not send out notifications that we have received your application. That is part of the verification process you do with CASPA. I can see your CASPA application was verified. A full review of your application still needs to be completed to ensure you meet our requirements. If you are unsure about our requirements, they are listed on our Admissions page. Once your application has been reviewed you will be notified if your application meets our requirements. I hope this information has been helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• Like 1

Hey guys!

Not sure if NAU has a supplemental or not but I was verified last month on the 18th but have not received any emails from them yet. Could someone please chime in on whether or not they send any emails out and if there is a supplemental I should worry about? 

Best,

Alex

Hi @AlexMk,

Yes, there is a supplemental. https://www.applyweb.com/northazg/ is the website! You also pay the fee there as well. I did not receive any other correspondence other than from the supplemental website until today, where my application is now under review. I applied on 5/27 and just now go the "you meet qualifications" email! 

Hope this helps! 

• Like 1