Applicants for Fall of 2013!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was one of the last person to walk in and the last one to be interviewed. I was sitting on the corner in the first row !!I was pretty quiet because I was nervous lol

Tell me about it, my heart was pounding out of my chest while theresa was answering question lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a bit late to the game, I applied for the fall 2013 MS PA program, I sent in my application to CASPA before the NOV 1st deadline. They received my application by Feb 4th. I have not heard from them since, nothing about a supplemental application, nor about an interview. I called them last week, they said they are reviewing students with a 3.4 GPA, mine is 3.3. What are my chances of getting in?

I am a bit late to the game, I applied for the fall 2013 MS PA program, I sent in my application to CASPA before the NOV 1st deadline. They received my application by Feb 4th. I have not heard from them since, nothing about a supplemental application, nor about an interview. I called them last week, they said they are reviewing students with a 3.4 GPA, mine is 3.3. What are my chances of getting in?

I guess for you guys, it all comes down to your volunteer work. Can't really say

I guess for you guys, it all comes down to your volunteer work. Can't really say

Archived