Applicants for Fall of 2013!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes see you tomorrow! BTW which hotel are u staying at? It is so hard to get around here without a car!

I'm interviewing tomorrow, the 25th. I sent my CASPA in July, heard they were reviewing my application in October, then a few weeks ago I received two simultaneous e-mails, one with the supplemental and one with an interview invitation. Good luck to anyone else interviewing tomorrow, see you there!

Good Luck!! It is a very relaxed interview, I had an amazing experience. Don't be nervous!

Since you got accepted, I was wondering if you could tell me what was your overall GPA, and how many volunteer hours did you have? If you don't mind sharing since I am planning to apply for 2014.

• 1 month later...

Is there anyone still waiting to hear from Hofstra? I submitted my application back in August and when I called recently all they could say was that they still had seats. Just makes me nervous because most schools got back to me a long time ago. Also want to say congrats to everyone who got in!!!

Archived