Applicants for Fall of 2013!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that's how it went for me. I got an email saying they recieved my application and it was "under review." Then I got another email saying that they need me to fill out the supplemental application and gave me a link. I haven't heard anything since then and I submitted my supplemental app last week. Hope this helps!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I submitted my CASPA mid-May, and got a confirmation email in July that it was received, but have not received a link to a supplemental yet :/ I guess it's just a waiting game. I do like the fact that they send you a supplemental if you are qualified, unlike most other schools. Good luck to you guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Dchuk22- Im in the same boat. In July I received emails saying that my CASPA was received and that I will be notified about my application in a few weeks, but I haven't heard anything yet. I'm trying not to call to check, cause I'm sure they are super busy, but I am a little concerned that I haven't heard ANYTHING from Hofstra....

Yeah other than me getting an email with a link to the supplemental app, then an email saying they got my supplemental app around mid July I haven't heard anything. But I saw someone else received an interview invite w/o even submitting a supplemental app. Just total chaos must be going on, but I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one still playing the waiting game!

Yeah 11/1. If memory serves. I also got the confirmation email. Maybe this time around their doing it in bulk? Like make everyone do their supplemental at the same time, due the same time, thus review the same time. Just a thought lol. But then again, that person did get an invite so maybe I'm totally wrong.

Archived