I was having the same trouble finding Summer 2022. I  emailed them and they said "The PA program only admits new students in the SUmmer. The deadline to apply is November 1st. So You won't see it listed as being able to start in the Spring Semester."

23 hours ago, TannerH said:

I was having the same trouble finding Summer 2022. I  emailed them and they said "The PA program only admits new students in the SUmmer. The deadline to apply is November 1st. So You won't see it listed as being able to start in the Spring Semester."

Wait so do we select “Summer 2021” then? It seems like that one is there for last year’s application. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a question regarding one of the documents required to be submitted to the Graduate application on the schools website. It says to upload a personal statement. Is anybody just submitting their personal statement that was submitted to CASPA? Or writing a second personal statement? 

3 hours ago, TannerH said:

I have a question regarding one of the documents required to be submitted to the Graduate application on the schools website. It says to upload a personal statement. Is anybody just submitting their personal statement that was submitted to CASPA? Or writing a second personal statement? 

I used the same for both applications. The CASPA character count roughly equates to the grad school page count, I noticed. In my opinion, I feel that writing two different personal statements would make either one sound insincere. I guess the corollary to that would be the risk of looking lazy in the eyes of the reviewers by using the same essay.

Also, the PA school website states not to upload anything to the grad school app, but my fear of the whole process forced me to use the same files for both applications. 😂

Hope that helps!

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, MarfaLights said:

I used the same for both applications. The CASPA character count roughly equates to the grad school page count, I noticed. In my opinion, I feel that writing two different personal statements would make either one sound insincere. I guess the corollary to that would be the risk of looking lazy in the eyes of the reviewers by using the same essay.

Also, the PA school website states not to upload anything to the grad school app, but my fear of the whole process forced me to use the same files for both applications. 😂

Hope that helps!

It very much so does. Not uploading documents to the graduate school application would save a ton of time and make me very happy! Thanks for the help!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By illinoispa
      Hi everyone,
      I'm currently a sophomore in my undergrad and I plan on applying for the 2022-2023 cycle, at the end of my junior year. I'm working on my application slowly throughout the year so I'm ready to submit early in the cycle (mid-May) and get a head start for programs with rolling admissions. 
      However, my university won't release my second semester junior year official transcript until mid-June. That means if I submit my application mid-May, I'd only be submitting my official grades up until my first semester of junior year of college. Should I wait for my official transcript to be ready and submit mid-June, or should I go ahead and submit mid-May and update CASPA once my second semester grades are ready?
      I'm so torn on what to do. I'm afraid if I only have 5 semesters worth of grades on my transcript, I will be seen as a weak applicant. On the other hand, I'm afraid if i don't submit early I'll potentially lose some interviews. I know once I submit my official transcript, the grades I update won't count towards my GPA, but I'm not worried about that because I'll most likely have around a 3.75 gpa regardless. 
      Any advice is appreciated!
    • By BeauJohnson
      Wondering about more applicants at Brenau University PA program. Applied early in May and have an interview on August 31st. Anyone else hear from or schedule an interview with them? 
    • By abaren
      Hi everyone! I’m looking to take on some more pre-PA students who need help with CASPA review, personal statement brainstorming/editing and interview prep.
      I’m 4.5 years out of PA school with experience in NYC and Baltimore and am a former interview committee member! 
      Please send an email to applyingtopaschools@gmail.com for more info and pricing!

• By vjaniceb
      Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I just graduated with my bachelor's in February. I am looking to pursue into a PA program but not quite sure where to start. I am currently studying for the GRE and have about 250 internship hours done at an ENT clinic with an audiologist. I'm not sure in what I am doing and need any guidance or suggestion in what to do. 
    • By sabella57
      Hello everyone!
      Thought I would get this page started so we can help each other out through this process. Good luck! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More