2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an email today stating that there was a glitch/change to CASPA that changed their supplemental process. They assured in the email that they have received my CASPA application and are working on getting the supplemental up and running. Shouldn't be long now. 

4 hours ago, MDalpias said:

I received an email today stating that there was a glitch/change to CASPA that changed their supplemental process. They assured in the email that they have received my CASPA application and are working on getting the supplemental up and running. Shouldn't be long now. 

I received the same email last night. This is my first cycle. Im a non-traditional applicant too. 
I saw that you from WA, do you apply to any programs from WA? 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, JoannHegbe said:

Got an email saying "invitation" and I thought it was an interview lol. It was an invitation to complete the secondary haha. 

Are you able to access the secondary? After I reset my password and go to log into lion path, it keeps saying the password I entered was wrong even thought I'm 100% sure I entered it right.

4 minutes ago, Nkpa20 said:

Yeah the instructions are wrong, idk what their doing over there. After you complete the password reset use your login but add @psu.edu at end. Then follow the rest of instructions but it is hard to find classic view button on side if using a phone

OMG it works!! The instructions are really not clear. But, you are totally right. Thank you so much for your timely reply!!

28 minutes ago, Nkpa20 said:

Yeah the instructions are wrong, idk what their doing over there. After you complete the password reset use your login but add @psu.edu at end. Then follow the rest of instructions but it is hard to find classic view button on side if using a phone

THANK YOU FOR THIS!